Early morning Bloody Marys on Oasis?

Thanks. I guess I probably have the best chance there. Is WJ the most convenient early morning bar to Johnny Rockets, Solarium, Park Cafe, and MDR? Hoping to hop around for breakfast this cruise.

No, WJ is not convenient to all those venues, however I'm not sure what else is open that early.

There are usually two bars open early. They will be listed in your Cruise Compass. :)

ETA: I apologize. I just pulled out my Cruise Compasses from December. OTHER ships usually have this notice in the CC. Oasis did not. :(

No hate responses please... but imo, the Bloody Mary on RC iS not good. We just got off a RC cruise and I searched that ship high and low for someone to make it the way I am use to it being made. I watched each bartender either use just tomato juice or a pre-made mix (which they let me see the container and one of the first ingredients was high fructose corn syrup - yuck!) add vodka and then hand me worstershire and hot sauce to add my own. I asked for horseradish and they didn't have it. There was no garnish like lemons or olives. I was on Holland in May and they make an amazing Bloody that includes shrimp! All for the same price too. Just my two cents