What to do with 3-days in London?

BBMacLaird

Been to London several times and went to most that has been listed on this subject but the most enjoyable early morning was when I ventured out to see Abbey Road Studios, did the Beatle Crossing and then went to The Imperial War Museum and had lunch with what I think were older local residence that just liked the museum restaurant. Visited London a few times in the 1990's and liked the city but for some reason London last year seemed much more enjoyable and welcoming. Very Impressive (Somebody said dusk was perfect for going on The London Eye, Totally Agree and The London Eye is a Must.)

There is so much to see and do in London. These are some of our favourites from a few visits over the past 8 years. The National Gallery in Trafalgar Square is a must see; the British Museum in Bloomsbury is extraordinary; the Treasures Room at the British Library adjacent to St Pancras Station is London's best kept secret; at least one or two night time visits to shows in the West End after a quick dinner in Soho is uplifting; and finally, for those with an appreciation of all things British, an afternoon tea at the Ritz or the Savoy will ensure that your credit card limit is fully utilised and tested. For those North Americans with a taste for interesting and exotic sporting events, an afternoon watching a game of cricket at Lords in St Johns Wood is heaven on earth (particularly when the Aussies are flogging England, as was the case when we visited in 2015).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you go to the British Library, don't miss the Grenville room. It contains the Rosetta Stone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The Rosetta stone is in the British Museum, not the British Library.