Multiple Cabins - Do you have to stay in the one you are on the reservation for?

Mobe

Okay there are five of us cruising on the Breeze in May. We have two cabins that have us listed on the reservation as:

Cabin 1 - My mom and myself

Cabin 2 - My husband and two sons

We did it this way after talking to our PVP since my husband and I have both cruised Carnival before and this puts a past cruiser in each cabin. However, we would like my oldest son to sleep in cabin 1 and I would like to sleep in cabin 2. Is it possible when we get there to change things so my S&S is for cabin 2 and my sons is for cabin 1 so we can get into the cabins we are actually staying in? Does any of this actually make sense?

When you get on the ship, go to guest services with all people that are looking to switch. Ask them and they will reprint the cards for you there. The ship does not care which room people in your group stay in.

If you want access to both rooms, you can get a card to let you in the other door as well ( that has no charging privileges).

When you get on the ship, go to guest services with all people that are looking to switch. Ask them and they will reprint the cards for you there. The ship does not care which room people in your group stay in.

If you want access to both rooms, you can get a card to let you in the other door as well ( that has no charging privileges).

Agreed they will not care and will not do a bed check either:)

Thank you so much!!

You can switch, just got to Guest Services once on board. I might wait till later as there will be a line at the service counter. We had a suite once, and my in laws had a window cabin, we got them a room key to our room. On port days they didn't get off the ship, and used our balcony.

It's no problem...just have guest services print up "key only" cards for whoever needs/wants them. No need to formally "switch". We travel with 5, and it varies from day to day who sleeps where amongst the kiddos! (Late nighters stay with dad, early sleepers with me).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We switch rooms every year because you have to have someone 25 or older to book a room. We put the teenagers in the cabin next door and we have a room to ourselves. Simply go have two extra keys made for each of the rooms and enjoy yourselves.

We switch rooms every year because you have to have someone 25 or older to book a room. We put the teenagers in the cabin next door and we have a room to ourselves. Simply go have two extra keys made for each of the rooms and enjoy yourselves.

Could book teens in their own room, no need for switching. Unless you're booking for Cheers.

Is it ok to book a room for two teens if both are under age 25?

Absolutely, it's what we've always done with our girls. You can't do it online, but you can call customer service and they'll book them for you. How close their room has to be depends on their ages. From Carnival:

Where minor guests can be booked in relation to relative or guardian:

• Guests 12 and younger
    If the relative or guardian insists on booking separate staterooms, minors must either be directly across the hall or next door. Guests 12 and under may not be assigned to a balcony stateroom without a relative or guardian (25 years of age or older).
  • Guests 13 - 17 years of age
    Can be booked up to 3 staterooms away from a relative or guardian (25 years of age or older).
  • Guests 18 – 20 years of age
    Do not have any restrictions and may book whatever location they prefer.