Solo Cabins

jebl

Can someone tell me which NCL ships have solo cabins.

Also which ships or itineraries have a low single supplement.

Thanks

Can someone tell me which NCL ships have solo cabins.

Thanks

SOLO CABINS: Epic, Breakaway, Getaway, Escape, Joy, Bliss

Promotions are run every once in awhile in regard to solo supplements not itinerary or ship specific. They are a marketing tool.

Thanks

It doesn't work like that. It's pure supply and demand. No single supplement deals, are most always with late bookings. Sometimes just days ahead. This is what I book and have been very successful with. If you can late book, and are flexible, you shouldn't have much problem finding these deals.

I suggest, doing a same/next month search on the advance search on the NCL website, and put in 1 passenger. See what comes up.

It doesn't work like that. It's pure supply and demand. No single supplement deals, are most always with late bookings. Sometimes just days ahead. This is what I book and have been very successful with. If you can late book, and are flexible, you shouldn't have much problem finding these deals.

I suggest, doing a same/next month search on the advance search on the NCL website, and put in 1 passenger. See what comes up.

THIS!

Figure out where & when & what ship you want & keep an eye on the prices. Book when it looks like a good deal. I knew I was going to sail on the Jewel a particular prime summer week with family awhile back and kept watching and scored on what I think was a glitch in the system with a no single supplement Interior Guarantee - wound up getting upgraded to Obstructed Oceanview. Last February on the Breakaway in the weeks leading up to sailing, there was no solo supplement and balconies were cheaper than studios.

You can try also a site that has a specific search query for that. I think that I can't include the site here but you can google search for that site using words like Vacation -- go. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums