Time Getting from Boston Cruiseport to Airport

tatabea

The airline just changed our flight time from 1pm to 11:30 am when we fly from Boston after our cruise. Will there be sufficient time to get to the airport, check in, go through security, etc?Thank you.

Yes but I would recommend taking a taxi rather than trying to mess with public transport.

Boston has the unusual distinction of having the international airport actually in the city limits rather than off somewhere in a suburb miles away. From the seaport to the airport is no more than a couple miles.

It should not be more than 20 min to the airport [less if there is no traffic]. If you are off the ship by 8.30 you will be fine.

If you are disembarking on a Saturday (or Sunday, for that matter), there will be no morning rush-hour traffic to slow you down.

I agree with Bostonjetset that you should plan on taking a taxi, but don't feel rushed to be one of the first off the ship.

The airline just changed our flight time from 1pm to 11:30 am when we fly from Boston after our cruise. Will there be sufficient time to get to the airport, check in, go through security, etc?Thank you.

As per Google Maps - 3.2 miles; 7 minutes.

As per search on internet by typing "taxi fare from logan field to boston cruise ship terminal" into Google, - taxi fare $23.36; 3.8 miles; 9 minutes. High but there were tolls involved.

Really easy using Google.

DON

Thanks everyone. I was not really so worried about time getting from dock to airport as I was about customs, line waiting for taxi, airport check-in, and security lines. It's the waiting for everything I worry about!

Thank you!