Current Princess Sale

whitecap

Come Back New Sale (March 7 - May 2, 2017)

Your booking predates the current sale. But that's the sort of benefits he is hoping for in the next one.

Thanks MCC retired! And yes to Cherylandtk, that is exactly the kind of deal I'm looking for :D

I booked under the Sip & Sale and opted for the $300 onboard credit as we are not big drinkers. Just say that our cruise fare is now about $390 cheaper with the Summer Sale. I would lose the onboard credit if I rebooked, correct? Not worth the hassle of calling Princess to save $90. Am I correct?

I booked under the Sip & Sale and opted for the $300 onboard credit as we are not big drinkers. Just say that our cruise fare is now about $390 cheaper with the Summer Sale. I would lose the onboard credit if I rebooked, correct? Not worth the hassle of calling Princess to save $90. Am I correct?

Yes you would lose the promo OBC however if your fare has dropped $390 you'll still be on top $90

My question is this: just booked Oct. 7th Caribbean Princess 14 day. It is with the come back sale. I saw somewhere that the Sip & Sale started last Sept. I would not be able to do that if it is in Sept. would I? Can you do it after final payment? Final payment would be due in August(figure 75 days before cruise). I would be able to rebook if I see my cabin price going down correct? Why isn't life simple??

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The best deal for me was the 3 for Free promotion that began in early September. That gave us $300 of OBC, $405 of free gratuities and a free category (not type) upgrade.

That will benefit me more than a S&S offer (was it a minimum of balcony or higher?) because we couldn't drink enough & as I recall they'd exchange the AIBP for $250 so we're much better off with 3 for Free. :)

My question is this: just booked Oct. 7th Caribbean Princess 14 day. It is with the come back sale. I saw somewhere that the Sip & Sale started last Sept. I would not be able to do that if it is in Sept. would I? Can you do it after final payment? Final payment would be due in August(figure 75 days before cruise). I would be able to rebook if I see my cabin price going down correct? Why isn't life simple??

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This was LAST year's promo for the AIBP. This years may be similar or may not happen at all. Stay tuned....

Sip & Sail offer valid: June 21 - August 31, 2016

ALL destinations including Land & Sea Vacations, sailing Summer 2017 – Spring 2018 are on sale.

Exclusions: Voyages 1 - 5 days, 50+ days and other select voyages are excluded from this promotion

Eligible Categories: Only Balcony, Obstructed Balcony, Deluxe Balcony, Mini-Suite and Suite Staterooms are eligible for the All-Inclusive Beverage Package offer,

For me, that's for a coffee card and Soda & More Package for 7 days.

Three For Free, my favourite. Anyone know when that one usually comes?

I found these dates by searching online.

2014: 9/4-10/16 (free upgrade to highest category within type of cabin; up to $100/pp shore excursion credit; up to $50/pp OBC)

2015: 8/27-10/29 (the same category upgrade; free gratuities; free specialty restaurant dinner)

2016: 9/6-11/17 (the same category upgrade; free gratuities; up to $300/cabin OBC)

So the definition of 3 for Free has varied but for the past 3 years they've been available between late summer & fall. I'm happy with our 2016 benefits for a cruise we booked over a year in advance & nothing has even come close to being a lower net price for our cruise. :)

I just always have had bad luck when I call. They want to have me speak with a princess vacation planner to make changes, though I booked independently online, without one. So I have to leave him a message and wait for him to call met. Phone tag ensues.

I just always have had bad luck when I call. They want to have me speak with a princess vacation planner to make changes, though I booked independently online, without one. So I have to leave him a message and wait for him to call met. Phone tag ensues.

We had a TA that we had used since 2010 (our first cruise) and they were always great to us; then they merged with a company from the west coast and everything changed; they began charging fees for everything and giving no benefits. About a year ago we booked a couple of cruises directly with Princess and had absolutely no problems but then discovered that a big box store we are members with, offered the same pricing as Princess and several other cruise lines but also offered extra benefits and had no extra fees. We have now booked several cruises with them and have not had any issues even with drops in cruise fares.