Prices for Beverage Packages?

On the RC website, it explains what is included in the Deluxe Beverage, the Refreshment Beverage and the Classic Soda. However, there are no prices! We definitely want the Deluxe Beverage but I can't find a price! Does it depend on which ship you're on?

On the RC website, it explains what is included in the Deluxe Beverage, the Refreshment Beverage and the Classic Soda. However, there are no prices! We definitely want the Deluxe Beverage but I can't find a price! Does it depend on which ship you're on?

Price varies with ship and sailing. Check your Cruise Planner on Royal's website for prices. Soda package has always been $8.50 per day plus 18%.

Yes, price varies by ship and sailing. I have seen it as little as $38-$48 per day (for Deluxe Pkg) in the cruise planner.

In that case, does anyone know how much the Deluxe Beverage Package generally costs on the Oasis and Allure?

Figure a minimum undiscounted price of $55 per day, plus 18%. Could be more.

Edited by clarea

In that case, does anyone know how much the Deluxe Beverage Package generally costs on the Oasis and Allure?

We are sailing Allure in May, so I just went into my cruise planner for you. Deluxe package is currently $46 per day plus 18% gratuity, refreshment package is $26 per day plus gratuity and soda package is $8.50 per day plus 18% gratuity.

We were able to book the refreshment package on sale a while back for $18 per day plus gratuity.

Does anyone know the drink prices on allure, heard they went up and the deluxe pkg only covers drinks $12 or below

I believe the limit is $13 on Allure. Virtually all the cocktails will be within that limit.

Can anyone please tell me since it says, "per day" for a week cruise, am I really just doing 7 days or 8 days from Saturday-Saturday? Thanks so much!

For the purposes of the beverage package, you will be charged by the number of nights, so 7 from Saturday to Saturday.

We are sailing Allure in May, so I just went into my cruise planner for you. Deluxe package is currently $46 per day plus 18% gratuity, refreshment package is $26 per day plus gratuity and soda package is $8.50 per day plus 18% gratuity.

We were able to book the refreshment package on sale a while back for $18 per day plus gratuity.

How do they justify 18% gratuity for the soda package? Is there a midget inside those soda machines in the Windjammer!!! No disrespect intended to small people

How do they justify 18% gratuity for the soda package? Is there a midget inside those soda machines in the Windjammer!!! No disrespect intended to small people

Even the robot bartender gets 18%.

• 2 weeks later...
I think I read on here that you can bring wine on board like Carnival. 2 bottles?

Can you bring soda or any other beverages?

Technically, you cannot bring anything other than the two 750ml bottles of wine. However, they frequently don't enforce that rule in the case of water and soda.