Which ship has the best serenity area??

Luckylibra

We are lucky here in Australia; we have 2 Spirit class ship's located here. The Legend (for 7 months) & The Carnival Spirit (all year round) The original spirit class ship. Love it being at the back of the boat. Great bar & Clam shells. Sailing out of Sydney harbour is something no Cruiser will ever forget. :D

Spirit class ships our favorite, haven't been on Sunshine. Dream was in front and too windy, but the hot tubs were bigger.

Stay away from all the ships where serenity is in the front. Too windy to enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I agree! We were on the Dream in January and while the serenity area on the ship was large enough (two decks) to accommodate many people, it was just too windy except when docked in port.

And we tried to enjoy the serenity area when we were in Belize as we stayed on the ship, but that's when the crew decided to clean the entire area and vacuum the cushions of each and every lounger, clamshell, couch, etc. So annoying.

HAVANA. It's currently available on the Vista and the yet to come out Horizon. It is located on deck five aft, consisting of a pool, two hot tubs, bar and loungers and chairs both in and out of the sun. After 700 pm, anybody can go in this area, prior to 700 pm, only those staying in the Havana area cabins have access. There are 4 suites, 14 insides and about 45 balcony/lanai cabins. You also need to be 12+ to stay in this area. It is similar to Serenity, but never crowded, so you don't have to fight for a chair or worry about chair hogs. Currently on my cell phone, so I can't link a video from YouTube that convinced me to book this area in 2018 and 2019 on the Horizon out of NYC and Miami. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I've only been on fantasty class on carnival (paradise, elation.) were on Glory later in April. I see Serenity is forward-trying to imagine... loved it being aft.

You will not like the forward serenity. Too windy. We went on the dream and the magic and only went to serenity for about 5 minutes on both. Not relaxing al all. Aft serenity is the best in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Wow, thank you all for the input. We ended up booking the Splendor again for the exact same cruise we had altered.. will definitely look at the Pride or another ship with the Serenity deck aft rather than forward for the next one.. as we know there will be a next one lol.. .cruising is so addictive.