Equinox favorite specialty dining?

TwiceIsNice

The add on is for dry aged prime strip. There is also a dry aged porter house that is $35 extra. Dry aged steak is very expensive, once a year we treat ourselves to a dry aged rib eye from New York Prime Steak $100 each shipped overnight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Sushi on 5 was included in the package when we sailed in December. Just a note, I was hesitant about Silk Harvest but we really enjoyed it, as did many others we sailed with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I thought ya'll went with the Roll Call group In 2014 & 2015! We are going again in Nov! The 'event' has been set up on the book of you know page! 😆

oneputt18 thanks for the info. I'm still really unsure about Silk Harvest. Maybe I'll change my mind once onboard. I've seen it compared to PF Changs on land .

We are top 10 PF Warrior Card members. It does not hold a candle to Silk Harvest. Put the menu down and let them bring what they will. We had 12 in our group in 2014, and 23 that went in 2015. So far there are 18 going in 225 days this yr! 👍

If you could pick one, which is your favorite specialty dining on the Equinox?

First time sailing on the Equinox this summer and already so excited!

Now back to the OP's ?.

We get the 3/4/5 day package since they are all wonderful!

FYI,

Not in a pkg, and not to be missed are the small plates in the GastroBar! The flat breads and burgers are out of sight with one of the craft beers.

Now back to the OP's ?.

FYI,

Not in a pkg, and not to be missed are the small plates in the GastroBar! The flat breads and burgers are out of sight with one of the craft beers.

Is there a charge for the small plates in the Gastrobar?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are top 10 PF Warrior Card members. It does not hold a candle to Silk Harvest. Put the menu down and let them bring what they will. We had 12 in our group in 2014, and 23 that went in 2015. So far there are 18 going in 225 days this yr! 👍

Thanks for your input, wallie. I do like to try things first hand before I form an opinion so sounds like we just need to go for it and try them all. :D

Is there a charge for the small plates in the Gastrobar?

When I saw the Gastro Pub menu on the Equinox the burger was $12.

There are only 5-6 selections on the menu, typical bar food, in the $8-12 range. The burger is the best we have had on a cruise ship. (The Equinox does NOT have the Lawn Club Grill, which has a new burger lunch that friends have said beats the GastroBar burger!)

There are only 5-6 selections on the menu, typical bar food, in the $8-12 range. The burger is the best we have had on a cruise ship. (The Equinox does NOT have the Lawn Club Grill, which has a new burger lunch that friends have said beats the GastroBar burger!)

I love burgers, so I'm going to give it a try. C'mon June!

Was on the Equinox a few weeks ago. Tried all the specialty restaurants. All were good. Our favorite was Murano which we went to three times, one of which was my husband's birthday. They came out with a beautiful and delicious birthday cake for him. Very special. Tuscan was very good which I'd say was our second favorite. Silk Harvest, also good was our third and Sushi on Five was good if you're a sushi eater. Both our husbands weren't fans of sushi so they weren't as happy with their meal as we were. While they have a few other dishes, they should offer more standard fare for those who don't enjoy a California roll, etc. and have chicken/steak teriyaki or some other mainstream Japanese dishes. Overall we were happy we tried all the specialty restaurants. All were good.

If you can only do one I'd pick Murano or Silk. Murano may not be around forever with changes made on other ships..it is very formal, very special. A long dining experience, but memorable.

Silk is a fav...great menu.,.and not very spicy for items we select...Nice view, very nice ambiance, great service and more casual...and a few sushi choices included.

We also enjoyed the new Tuscan menu.. (several times) on other ships and on EQ it has a nice sunset view

There will be discounts on board and often an opp to do lunch in Tuscan and Murano...reduced menu but still great food..

We enjoy variety so we usually try all, (except sushi place due to dh allergies) even though assigned to BLU..