Pre booking plane seats

Nancy48

I wonder if anyone can help me with this? We are flying to Barbados from Gatwick next February, Premium Economy, and although I am taking my wheelchair I will use my crutches whilst on the plane. I really need to sit with my husband and would really prefer to be nearer to the toilet. I am quite happy to pay to select our seats but I understand that the top two loyalty levels get access to the seats two days before they are released to the rest of us. What, therefore are my chances of getting two seats together, preferably the window and aisle seats. I would appreciate any help from anyone who has experience of this.

Nancy

I wonder if anyone can help me with this? We are flying to Barbados from Gatwick next February, Premium Economy, and although I am taking my wheelchair I will use my crutches whilst on the plane. I really need to sit with my husband and would really prefer to be nearer to the toilet. I am quite happy to pay to select our seats but I understand that the top two loyalty levels get access to the seats two days before they are released to the rest of us. What, therefore are my chances of getting two seats together, preferably the window and aisle seats. I would appreciate any help from anyone who has experience of this.

Nancy

Speak with your TA. They should convey all your requirements to the Line to arrange everything for one.

It is what a TA is paid to do.

When we used to take my wifes mother who was in a wheelchair they always put her and us right at the front of the plane, boarding seperately.

I agree get your travel agent to let the airline know about the disability and pay if necessary to get the right seat.

love sailing with RCCL