Getaway Live!! March 26-April 2

Gimmiethebeach

Re: Harvest Caye. This is good to know. We have a pool cabana booked and I keep going back and forth whether I should cancel it. Your report convinced me to keep it :)

HI! How much are the cabanas for the day?

Was the fish spa at mays can or port? Call me strange but it's on my bucket list. How much do they charge and how long? Love the facial expression! Did he not enjoy it?

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Forums mobile app

He liked it, just said it felt weird. We saw it at Roatan, Costa Maya and Cozumel, all in port. The one in Cozumel looked the best. In Costa Maya I paid $20 for 30 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Today was Cozumel, one of my favorite ports. We were originally booked for a jeep tour but decided last minute to change it to a boat snorkel. We did the Fury excursion through the ship. One snorkel stop and then a stop at a beach with inflatables in the water. Open bar. It was fun but the snorkeling was a bit crowded.

We just learned today that a big group of the crew are getting off on Sunday for their break. Might explain some of the hit or miss service we have seen. Next weeks cruise should be golden!

Interesting info, thanks. (I board in a few weeks.)

Also just a heads up--since I'm sailing in a few weeks I've been reading a lot of reviews and trip reports (like yours) and apparently the ship has beeen having some real problems with disembarkation. Just a heads-up in case you have early flights.

Interesting info, thanks. (I board in a few weeks.)

Also just a heads up--since I'm sailing in a few weeks I've been reading a lot of reviews and trip reports (like yours) and apparently the ship has beeen having some real problems with disembarkation. Just a heads-up in case you have early flights.

Thanks. Our flight is not until 4:55 [emoji30] so we are going to try and be the last ones on the ship!!

It's our last sea day and it's a bit overcast and cool this morning. Not jacket weather or anything, just not as hot as it has been. The family is all sleeping so I came up to the pool deck to get chairs for the day. We are going to win a cruise at bingo this afternoon [emoji12]. Slides and ropes course are open all day so we will hit those one more time. Maybe actually remember the go pro this time!