Getaway Live!! March 26-April 2

Gimmiethebeach

:eek:CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DAY BEEF WELLINGTON IS SERVED?? Thanks!!!!!

So I never did see beef Wellington on the MDR/Taste/Savor menus, and I just went through and checked every days menu. I can't pull up Cagney's menu on the iconcierge app so I'm not sure if they have it there or not. Sorry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I never did see beef Wellington on the MDR/Taste/Savor menus, and I just went through and checked every days menu. I can't pull up Cagney's menu on the iconcierge app so I'm not sure if they have it there or not

It's all good, thanks for trying :)

We just learned today that a big group of the crew are getting off on Sunday for their break. Might explain some of the hit or miss service we have seen. Next weeks cruise should be golden!

We are leaving two weeks from tomorrow so hopefully things will be running smooth with fresh happy faces.

I have a question I know they are doing away with the illusionarium show soon but we had booked it for our sailing Apr 16th and I am just wondering if it will still be happening or we should expect a cancellation

They will have over two weeks to retool the theater on the TA on April 30th. I would be VERY SURPRISED that your show would be cancelled. Neither Illusionarium nor the Cirque Dreams is offered to us on the TA.

Congratulations on creating one of the BEST THREADS I have ever seen on CC or any other cruising board.

I really appreciate you working during your vacation to keep us excited to our transatlantic voyage.

Thank you!

:cool::D

Thanks for all your work on your posts. Did they limit you to one appetizer per person if you were using the SDP?

The only place we found that was at Ocean Blue. At Le Bistro we were able to get more than one app. We didn't try at Teppanyaki.

Great reports. We are on the 9th sailing. Just curious about where you docked in Cozumel? Was it at the Punta Langosta pier?

Thanks,

Mike

Yep, Punta Langosta. Just FYI, the only restaurants at the port are Senior Frogs, Hooters and Tacos and Tequila.

Congratulations on creating one of the BEST THREADS I have ever seen on CC or any other cruising board.

I really appreciate you working during your vacation to keep us excited to our transatlantic voyage.

Thank you!

:cool::D

Aww, thanks [emoji5]. Personally I love reading TheDougOut's live reviews, but I appreciate the compliment. It's a great way to keep a record of the trip and I know how much I appreciate it when others do a live review so it's fun. Have fun on your TA!!

I have a question I know they are doing away with the illusionarium show soon but we had booked it for our sailing Apr 16th and I am just wondering if it will still be happening or we should expect a cancellation

I believe it runs up until the TA. We are going tonight so I will report back!!

We are leaving two weeks from tomorrow so hopefully things will be running smooth with fresh happy faces.

I feel like I should clarify. None of the service has been bad. It's just there are some people you encounter who seem over it all. We have also had some great service. The CD has been absolutely NOWHERE to be seen since the meet and greet. I've never seen that before. But the rest of his staff has been great!

I feel like I should clarify. None of the service has been bad. It's just there are some people you encounter who seem over it all. We have also had some great service. The CD has been absolutely NOWHERE to be seen since the meet and greet. I've never seen that before. But the rest of his staff has been great!

Is Silas still the CD

So fun fact of the trip #1. If you find a coconut on the beach in all of the seaweed and dead jellyfish, it's best to leave it there. Bringing it in to the room and opening it up is just not advised unless you enjoy the smell of rotten milk and vomit coming out of your sink drain. Hello 16 year old boys.

Fun fact #2. Umbrellas at CVS are $20 each and we are cheap about stuff like that. And it's raining in Miami tonight.

4d52d9c9c2eff947e1aef7e21c690f48.jpg

you were smart have the time an umbrella doesn't do much any way because of the wind plus I always feel like I am carrying a lightning rod around lol

So if you are interested in doing the Escape Room, book it as soon as you get on the ship. You can only book it at the box office, it's offered 3 times during the cruise, it's free and only 16 people can do it at a time.

we got off the Getaway when you were getting on and we did the escape room it was hard but fun they have 16 teams of 8 wasn't sure if that is what you meant I didn't want people freaking out :o lol this was our 2nd time on this ship and she is still our favorite

For sure. I'm bummed we didn't check on reservations sooner!

yes they say it is best for 12+ but there were younger ones in there we didn't escape it is the first time that has happen to us listen to the clues when they come over the inter com that was our mistake we didn't listen or hear them very well

I hope you see this before tonight but last Saturday night we went to howl at the moon and closed the place and the last 2 hours the team from million dollar quartet and the group from burn the floor were in there singing with the howl at the moon guys and dancing too my daughter tip the Elvis guy to sing any song he wanted it was a lot of fun and it seemed liked they have done that before and we had know idea that they were going to be there but people were buying them drinks and they were singing away even the jerry lee Lewis guy got on the piano and was playing like crazy:hearteyes: it was defiantly a high lite of our trip.

I hope you see this before tonight but last Saturday night we went to howl at the moon and closed the place and the last 2 hours the team from million dollar quartet and the group from burn the floor were in there singing with the howl at the moon guys and dancing too my daughter tip the Elvis guy to sing any song he wanted it was a lot of fun and it seemed liked they have done that before and we had know idea that they were going to be there but people were buying them drinks and they were singing away even the jerry lee Lewis guy got on the piano and was playing like crazy:hearteyes: it was defiantly a high lite of our trip.

Oh my gosh thank you! We will be there!!!