Food on the Majestic Princess

trafficgirl124

I wonder since the ship is in Europe, if it will be stocked with European items. More than anything I am thinking about the Yogurt. They have such great yogurt in Europe (especially Germany). I am hoping we will have some European brands on board. April 9 can't come soon enough. 😄

I wonder since the ship is in Europe, if it will be stocked with European items. More than anything I am thinking about the Yogurt. They have such great yogurt in Europe (especially Germany). I am hoping we will have some European brands on board. April 9 can't come soon enough.

Not for long. She is headed to Asia after a few cruise in the Med.

I love the idea of a noodle bar on the Majestic and am personally looking forward to more Asian-themed food choices in the MDR & buffet. Maybe I won't gain quite so much weight on our 56-day Majestic cruise ;)

Also, I haven't had bubble tea in many years, but used to love it. I believe they will be serving it on the Majestic and they have a cool juice bar. Kinda fun to have something different than the Regal & Royal have, although I would sorely miss Alfredo's if it went away.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read somewhere the Majestic won't have a grill with hamburgers/hotdogs by the pool. Not sure how I feel about that - probably can still get a cheeseburger in the MDR, regardless.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read somewhere the Majestic won't have a grill with hamburgers/hotdogs by the pool. Not sure how I feel about that - probably can still get a cheeseburger in the MDR, regardless.

Trident Grill location is named the Lobster Grill. I do not know the menu.

And as you know, the Prego Pizzeria location is instead the location for the Noodle Bar.

I wonder since the ship is in Europe, if it will be stocked with European items. More than anything I am thinking about the Yogurt. They have such great yogurt in Europe (especially Germany). I am hoping we will have some European brands on board. April 9 can't come soon enough. 😄

Eat fast and often they may run out. Enjoy!! :D :D

Tony

I would love these Asian food options and hope they're as good as they sound. They'll have to be in order to impress the Chinese crowd this ship is geared towards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are worried about yogurt?????

Trident Grill location is named the Lobster Grill. I do not know the menu.

And as you know, the Prego Pizzeria location is instead the location for the Noodle Bar.

Aha, someone aboard the Majestic today as she leaves Trieste said the Lobster Grill & Dim Sum still has brats and fries!!!

There are also some delicious-looking pics posted on the Majestic thread of a noodle dish, I believe from the Noodle Bar. It is making me drool, in fact .....

• 9 months later...
Hi,

Do you guys know if the juice bar and gong cha is included in the fare?

Thanks

No they are not...

Drinks are not that expensive though rough... $3-4 USD

I tried everything since I had the drink package from Singapore to Shanghai last June/July.

The juice bar was great and boba was fun.

Thanks for your quick reply :)

Which drink package did you buy?

Do you know if the "Unlimited Soda & More Package" - From $8.05 USD per person, per day

allows us to use it with the juice bar and bubble tea?

Thanks!

No they are not...

Drinks are not that expensive though rough... $3-4 USD

I tried everything since I had the drink package from Singapore to Shanghai last June/July.

The juice bar was great and boba was fun.

Thanks for your quick reply :)

Which drink package did you buy?

Do you know if the "Unlimited Soda & More Package" - From $8.05 USD per person, per day

allows us to use it with the juice bar and bubble tea?

Thanks!

the Premium Bev., no go with the soda &more....