Live Celebrity Summit April 1st, from a loyal Royal and a few days in Puerto Rico

whitshel

Wonder if the Summit will leave for Dry Dock by early afternoon. With only the crew to feed and no passengers to board it should not take long to turn around.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, our flight was at 12:40pm and we saw her in the ocean sailing to the Bahamas

pvDHAayovxnkfftlp5tvA0OviKz48FinnWbIaAKamZf-FmA0bZp9g8N471HTkhYUSuU9P3a-7X4pNN6vs-cnWAsd-KMSxoD0GTbcA8jyE9Ibgz4p_vX2jk6dYhzjQl-q9ULg9SHjJEBX6IYvJ8C3l86uFX6R9tjOycJN-iFyb2m9NSMQnZhbFZsZ2H2xuBh8mXa_Bs73xWguc9eA5jo68a6vJnnP91brz0rABBKtoHZwKCEWAu3_WoifPXk2uOeuFAswXA504ljFYg6iOwPUGPQ_qGTwjOK0fRO12FCTC7C_yGDSG60NMRZhU0AvQtVmlWCpqbZbLmCPzOGk5tiZVccXbPbq8nfx71Srek1woS3bywtTzbP85W4WQtwEi_OpnTMgIvCxBlK2tYTbTaJFXWxXBMfLoH7xdaqaw1jUMcH4N0AiM0oB_G0GJ5jJEK7B_WfbWXnCFxb2o6og39YnMMx73rQPt1HLbi9oHXCesVYSTzp-6ygB-jdD0D95FEwxNtuFjGfxjlUeh7eH9OV2N8qNSkK7ypX7DNmc5cO9_EK102zw24Ergcn27uMUXeIfCtALDQznHil_DYGPqfCDRkmRPDCHARjM4pCZ5KglwXwAlZxTLIHR3Q=w2160-h1215-no

Arzeena. We are good. Captain Kate is scheduled to be our captain

I have never experienced a captain like her. She had jokes, riddles, a quote from Confusses every day. We saw her on the dock at Crown Bay for about an hour taking pics with pax, shaking hands. We even saw her doing a selfie with one pax, he couldn't quite do the selfie, so she grabbed the phone and took the selfie shot.:D She gave out her instagram account as well as her cats instagram account which both my daughters follow now.

Now that you have finished your cruise do you have any tips on the Summit both good and bad? How are the shows? We leave on the Summit in 2 weeks. Like you review of Coki. This will be our 6th

trip to St Thomas coming up We have been to StJohns 3 times, did a turtle bay Snorkel and some city sight seeing once and last trip we went to Magen's Bay which I hated. Most over rated beach I have been to. Thought we might try Coki this time and it sounds like you enjoyed it.

The Summit will be the smallest ship we have been on in a while. Look forward to the change of pace but the Oasis, Escape, and Freedom class ships do offer a lot to do.

We like the Summit overall, but this is the smallest ship we've been on in a long time. It was a different experience, especially the crowds, no waiting for elevators, lines were all very manageable, food was good to very good. We really loved the Solarium, nice n quiet. The grill and sandwich station in the oceanview were both great.

We didn't do any shows, sorry cant comment on those. They had I think 3 trivia's per day I think.

Water and cold towels at the gangway were nice.

Like I said Cafe Al Bacio was great especially if you have the drink package

Bar waits were long, not so much in lines but everyone walks up and steals your slot to order even tho they know you've been standing there. Never saw a drink person walking around the Solarium but the were plentiful in the Oceanview which was great.

Sunset bar and outside eating area we're both awesome

Lots of nice lounging areas inside the ship, quiet areas for playing cards or just relaxing

Select dinning was fine with reservations, never had to wait at all. Even with 11 of us

Coki beach was awesome, but it's a long drive, taxi fare is $10 each way per person so $40 rt for 2 people

I loved your live review. Your family is so darn cute and your ability to keep the thread going while having so much fun was amazing. We love the Southern Caribbean itineraries. We sailed Celebrity for the first time this year after only having cruised on RCI. We were on the Equinox and thought everything about our cruise was at least a notch, if not several notches, above Royal - food, cleanliness, cheerfulness and helpfulness of the crew,etc. but we had several less than stellar RCI experiences so we were probably just needing to change it up a little. Each cruise has so many variables that two people can be on the same cruise and have different experiences. Again, thank you so much for your live review, it was so fun to follow along with you and your cute family.

We really liked the feel of the "S" class, we have the Equinox booked for August for our 25th. Like I said, it's just a different experience, not better or worse, just different. Although when we were in port with Oasis, my daughter kept saying "we miss Oasis" (I may have thought that once or twice too :halo:) but for young adults I can see that.

How are getting such fabulous photos...from your phone and directly using tapatalk or are you uploading them to Photobucket? Please share the details! Great job!!!!

Yes, the OVC on the M class ships leave much to be desired! Thanks for your excellent review and photos!

It looks like you are all having a great time.....enjoy!

Thank you very much and yes, just my Galaxy S7 Edge and Tapatalk (and a waterproof case). It's a very easy process, actually easier than doing it on your computer through a photo sharing site. The only thing I really couldn't figure out was how to insert text between photos, that's why all the photos run together.