Live Celebrity Summit April 1st, from a loyal Royal and a few days in Puerto Rico

whitshel

That house looks fabulous. Right on the beach? Would you be so kind as to share the rental information? Thanks.

Yes, it is, can't get any closer. It's in a lil town called Rincon which is close to Aguadillo on the west coast. The property actually has 4 house all in a row. They range from 2 bedrooms up to 5 bedrooms. Here is the link and I'll post more pics today.

https://www.sunsetparadisevillas.com/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Good morning from Rincon, Puerto Rico. What a fabulous place. We haven't done much but walk on the beach, sit on the patio and drive to the store. The weather has been unbelievable, low 80's and low humidity and very very clear.

Here is a shot from this morning.f39d56be6b69c110497d2e0315a973a7.jpg

Well one more day. Anyone heard anything on the summit? Hope all is well with her and we're still on for tomorrow. We plan on leaving here around 8 for the long drive back to San Juan, drop our peeps and luggage off at the dock, return the rental cars and either Uber or taxi back to the dock

Does PR use Uber? I guess whatever is fastest, then on to the ship😃

Here are a couple shots from yesterday1e5a49c4ecb3482ac3ac191f3ac4717c.jpge6b7b4189da57b22ba8f7219fa9581b0.jpg454b38f2d6f6ace6d6427ea574704f39.jpgccc816bcb2763534f15574770e3e864c.jpg

Well We plan on leaving here around 8 for the long drive back to San Juan, drop our peeps and luggage off at the dock, return the rental cars and either Uber or taxi back to the dock

Does PR use Uber? I guess whatever is fastest, then on to the ship[emoji2]

Here are a couple shots from yesterday1e5a49c4ecb3482ac3ac191f3ac4717c.jpge6b7b4189da57b22ba8f7219fa9581b0.jpg454b38f2d6f6ace6d6427ea574704f39.jpgccc816bcb2763534f15574770e3e864c.jpg

I have read that Uber is not available from the airport. The taxi drivers in PR are very openly hostile to Uber drivers and Uber users! They are not even allowed to pick up customers from the front of their hotels.

Great review! We are booked on the Summit February '19. We are also Diamond on RCL. It will be our first Celebrity cruise. I am very interested to see what you think of the ship and overall experience.

Thanks for the great review and pictures. I'll be living vicariously through you because we were supposed to be flying to San Juan on Wednesday but our cruise was canceled. I hope all goes well for you and you have a wonderful time for both of us. ;)

Sue

Your pictures are great--love the west coast! We're visiting family for a couple of days before our cruise( Summit 4/22) in Cabo Rojo, not too far from you! Have a great cruise!

Thank you. Just be ready for that drive. Not far but they definitely drive on island time. 😂 Plus the are a ton of stop lights. We just got back from the airport picking up 1 last person for the Cruise tomorrow. 2.5 hours each way. But we did stop in old San Juan for a couple hours.

a2c0f30c959ffef5709a8cb97e0ba5db.jpg0ca858f8bf29597a40f05da341d6933c.jpgf8e70b654f00e00afa2ec8b5837e7000.jpg

I have read that Uber is not available from the airport. The taxi drivers in PR are very openly hostile to Uber drivers and Uber users! They are not even allowed to pick up customers from the front of their hotels.

Great review! We are booked on the Summit February '19. We are also Diamond on RCL. It will be our first Celebrity cruise. I am very interested to see what you think of the ship and overall experience.

Thanks for that info, we'll just grab a cab. If you have any specific questions let me know. We loved our 1st Celebrity cruise

Thanks for the great review and pictures. I'll be living vicariously through you because we were supposed to be flying to San Juan on Wednesday but our cruise was canceled. I hope all goes well for you and you have a wonderful time for both of us. ;)

Sue

So sorry about your cruise. That just sucks?

Once you get on board love to know the price of domestic beer and std mixed drinks like vodka and tonic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You got it, you may have to remind again. [emoji1]

Once you get on board love to know the price of domestic beer and std mixed drinks like vodka and tonic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the Silhouette this past January I bought one drink (I had a package but my SIL didn't... I bought her a drink). I just went and found my onboard final bill. That drink was a vodka tonic and with tip it was $7.08.

I didn't buy any beer so I can't help you there!

So let's see 2 mojoitos, gin n tonic, Sam Adams, and now bloody Mary. Oh and a spirited cafe ole, making that drink package pay. Plus a nice krauwt-dog!b5a1c2441cf05dbb1e59f5f8fc5a4cad.jpg81301d051af918072dba1a2fc8b9ec9e.jpg

Did you find more younger or older adults on this cruise

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

In think it's pretty mixed, no one she group stands out. A large group is on the ship, Wesco, they seem to be in the 30 to 50 range.

We have all seen a much less crowded ship tho compared to our last few cruises, Oasis, Indy and Indy.