perks of suite in gem

poona1

i am debating between a mnisuite and suite on the gem...

are suites considered haven on the have?

what are the perks of having a suite on gem?

is there a separate ''ship within a ship'' on the gem?

thanks so much

i am debating between a mnisuite and suite on the gem...

A mini suite is a regular room (like a balcony, ocean view, inside). There are no suites perks for staying in a mini-suite.

are suites considered haven on the have?

Suites are similar to Havens rooms. You get the suites dining room with Havens guests for breakfast and lunch. you get the services of a butler and concierge. You get invited to all of the Havens parties. You just don't get access to the [very small] private Havens courtyard.

what are the perks of having a suite on gem?

You get the suites dining room with Havens guests for breakfast and lunch. you get the services of a butler and concierge. You get invited to all of the Havens parties.

is there a separate ''ship within a ship'' on the gem?

Yes. but you need to book a Havens room. There is a [very small] Havens courtyard.

thanks so much

Have a great trip!

sorry but i am confused...if a suite is like a haven, i should get access to the courtyard as well right?

whats so special in this courtyard? thanks

Yes, with a Haven suite (category code starts with letter H) only extra compared to regular suites (category code starts with S) is the access to the courtyard.

Haven courtyard is basically nothing more than few tables, loungers, snacks (you can get everything to regular suites too through the butler) and a private sun deck (there might also be a tiny gym room, jacuzzi or similar depending on the ship).

I have never felt the need to pay extra to get a Haven suite on Jewel class ships, regular suites are just fine (and by fine I mean a great experience even without the private area).

Yes,

I have never felt the need to pay extra to get a Haven suite on Jewel class ships, regular suites are just fine (and by fine I mean a great experience even without the private area).

Its a matter of personal preference, but I have to disagree. The pool in the Haven area of the Gem is small, but there are rarely more than two or three people in it, and often no one at all. On sea days, we thought that was a BIG deal, as it allowed my sister and her daughter to enjoy a pool day together without the chaos of the pool deck. Again, however, it's all a matter of personal choice.