Bringing drinks on board

catperson02

Sure they were not the bar stools? ;). ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

No because me and brother in law sat on proper bar stools drinking Jamesons talking to the Captain while the girls watched a show.

The sofas were like for giants in this particular lounge so they probably changed them because at that time in 2005 everyone was complaining about them.

Must of changed them by Oct 06 as that was our first cruise on Arcadia and we did not see anything like that. Which lounge by the way?

Must of changed them by Oct 06 as that was our first cruise on Arcadia and we did not see anything like that. Which lounge by the way?

There was 2 decks with all the restaurants, bars, shops, theatre and lounges on and it was like a long thoroughfare from back to front of the ship of various activities and the lounge was totally open plan with people walking past all the time.

They must have changed them by the time you got on because they looked like something out of Gulliver's travels and looked more for show than sitting on.

Lol seen our photo what do you think?.
Yeah but I cant see your legs,your probably standing on a box lol.Seriously I believe you,just in case you find out where I live,cheers,Brian.