Wine promo in Cucina the first night?

momin05

There have been several threads recently about wine promos the first night in specialty restaurants. Most either talk about the steakhouse or just specialty restaurants in general. Does anyone know if a wine promo is offered the first night in Cucina (Sunshine)? And if so, what is it? We have reservations next week for the first night. Thanks so much!

There have been several threads recently about wine promos the first night in specialty restaurants. Most either talk about the steakhouse or just specialty restaurants in general. Does anyone know if a wine promo is offered the first night in Cucina (Sunshine)? And if so, what is it? We have reservations next week for the first night. Thanks so much!

When we were on the Sunshine last September, we were offered the free bottle, but when we asked if the 50% off other bottles was offered we were told no.

When we were on the Sunshine last September, we were offered the free bottle, but when we asked if the 50% off other bottles was offered we were told no.

Thank you. I would love to hear others' experiences, too, especially recent. There are just 2 or three wines on the Cucina menu. Are those the only choices or do they offer the whole wine menu?

When we were on the Sunshine last fall we went to Cucina the first night and was offered the free bottle either red or white only. It was okay, we took the rest of the bottle back to the room. Will be on the Magic this fall and wondering if they will have the same offer at Cucina on that ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you. I would love to hear others' experiences, too, especially recent. There are just 2 or three wines on the Cucina menu. Are those the only choices or do they offer the whole wine menu?

I can't help you with the 50% offer but I can share that the free wine offered was white or red. That was the choice.

We were only offered a glass of wine on the Breeze in January.

Oh, too bad. Although I will still take a free glass of wine! I thought I had read somewhere recently where someone said they were only offered a free carafe. I guess they are cutting back. Still looking very forward to it. Will be our first time in a specialty restaurant.