Why didn't I know about this?

Royal Caribbean Blog contains cruise compasses, menus and more without all of the whining.

Perhaps less interesting for veteran cruisers is the most recent episode of

on YouTube. I'm a novice, so I look for information anywhere I can get it.

Because CC doesn't want promotion of other's product. Still a good page though.

Interesting. I suppose anyone can search Google and come up with Royal Caribbean Blog as easily as I did.

I found everything I learned from cruise critic members so helpful before my first cruise and now I am taking my family on their first cruise. I have been disappointed that the blogs here seem more about whining and less about information recently but to each their own.

Thank you for noticing the broken link and explaining the cause.

Interesting. I suppose anyone can search Google and come up with Royal Caribbean Blog as easily as I did.

I think that's probably the way most of us found it. Any links to it are blocked on CC, which I agree does sometimes seems a little authoritarian.

We are just a group of people who all joined this forum to discuss our shared love of cruising... sometimes it would do us all good (myself included) to remember that fact. It is the ONLY thing that everyone here has in common - We all love cruising!!

I fully understand your hesitation about sharing CC with potential newbie cruisers, I've had the same thoughts myself and will usually refer them to YouTube instead.

Thank you for making me open my mind this evening. I'm by no means one of the "moaners" but I'm far from being a "Cheerleader".

I'm going to try to do my little bit to make things more light hearted when I can. :)