GS on Liberty what can I expect?

Hi, first time cruiser on RCI and we've booked a GS on Liberty 1252, for 2019 (I know forever). So I was wanting to know what advantages we can expect from being in a GS. Do we have to pre book shows or are there seats reserved? how about specialty restaurants? do we book in advance? or can that be handled once on board? also how is the food in the MDR?

If anyone has any pics or personal experience in 1252 please let me know.

How are beds on RCI? we've only recently cruised with Disney and they were outstanding! very soft, with wonderful pillows.

I appreciate all of you seasoned RCI cruisers opinions and information :)

There are no pre-cruise reservations for any shows on Liberty.

I thought people had to make reservations for shows on the Liberty. I have never been on it and am booked on a cruise in June. I have checked the entertainment tab every day, but nothing shows up. Do the shows require reservations? If so, do people book them as soon as they board?

No show reservations on Liberty.There is reserved seating for suites and Pinnacle members. in the theater and ice rink. Show up at least 15 minutes prior to show times for reserved seats. Areas are marked. There are free drinks in the Suite Lounge from 4:30-8 PM with assorted canapes. The concierge there will help you with anything you need. Suites can order from the main dining room menus for room service in your suite anytime the MDR is open, no charge. There is a fruit plate and one large bottle of water upon boarding your suite. You will get some other goodies during the cruise like sweet treats. You may get an invitation for some sort of ship tour. The suite lounge is open 24/7 for lovely views and coffee and the concierge has office hours of 8-11 Am and 4:30 - 8 PM. You will be able to have breakfast made to order in either Giovanni's or Chops. Lunch is also served there on sea days. Beds tend to be very firm which we like. You can ask for more or different pillows. If the bed is too firm, ask your cabin steward for a mattress topper.

You will be in a Gs, so there will be "suite seating" in the theaters.....arrives at LEAST 15 mins prior to the show....at 10 mins to go, they release those seats to anyone.

A GS gets ALL the "Suite perks", "free" drinks during cocktail hours are the $$ benefit...look it up online. Lots of benefits! Enjoy!

I thought people had to make reservations for shows on the Liberty. I have never been on it and am booked on a cruise in June. I have checked the entertainment tab every day, but nothing shows up. Do the shows require reservations? If so, do people book them as soon as they board?

No pre-cruise or on board reservations for shows on Liberty.

No show reservations on Liberty.There is reserved seating for suites and Pinnacle members. in the theater and ice rink. Show up at least 15 minutes prior to show times for reserved seats. Areas are marked. There are free drinks in the Suite Lounge from 4:30-8 PM with assorted canapes. The concierge there will help you with anything you need. Suites can order from the main dining room menus for room service in your suite anytime the MDR is open, no charge. There is a fruit plate and one large bottle of water upon boarding your suite. You will get some other goodies during the cruise like sweet treats. You may get an invitation for some sort of ship tour. The suite lounge is open 24/7 for lovely views and coffee and the concierge has office hours of 8-11 Am and 4:30 - 8 PM. You will be able to have breakfast made to order in either Giovanni's or Chops. Lunch is also served there on sea days. Beds tend to be very firm which we like. You can ask for more or different pillows. If the bed is too firm, ask your cabin steward for a mattress topper.

Perfect! thanks for the info!