staying at Hilton 17th street FLL dinner locations ???

riandei

any recommendations for walking distance restaurants for dinner ...not too pricey

(PRICE RANGE not looking for capitol grill .... more like carabbas)

thanks

Closest that I can think of walking is the Boatyard next to the Renaissance on 17th. Then up on Cordova, still within walking distance is Duffy's south of 17th and Southport Raw Bar north of 17th. Of course you can always Uber to the beach area for around $7 where you'll find many choices. Our fav is H2O next to Beachplace Towers. Bubba Gumps is next to the Courtyard Marriott. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We used Bimini Boatyard last time for a pre-cruise dinner for around 20 people across two ships.

Understand that it is now simply called The Boatyard and I rather got the impression from a previous thread that the name change may have coincided with a change of ownership.

Certainly planning to eat there this December and will walk from the Hilton.

Boatyard is pricey, as is Market 17. I heard that Market 17 is going to have to move out because the building there is closing for a future conference center hotel build.

Bravo is very close by and not expensive. There is a Carabba's too.

I work in that area and eat at the Duffy's fairly regularly. Can't go wrong with it. There is also an Outback that's not far, a Quarterdeck that is a block off of 17th Street, or if if you want something not chain-ish then try Southport Raw Bar or Kelly's Landing. If you don't mind a short Uber there is an Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza on U.S. 1, wings are awesome. Enjoy your trip.

Uber is VERY reasonable and will open your list of choices. So after checking out menus and reviews of those mentioned here, if you want to see the beach area or the restaurants along Las Olas, I wouldn't be afraid of getting around more. ;)