Are sneakers allowed to eat all restaurants?

poona1

Hello...Because I am trying to ease my burden of having to bring all sorts of footwear, I am hoping sneakers would be adequate in all restaurants...is this allowed? thanks

just smile a lot and nobody will look at your feet :cool:

If you can wear shorts and jeans to the dining rooms, what other type of shoe goes with them?

MARAPRINCE

If that's a serious question, then I will respond.

Nice sandals go wonderfully with nice shorts. Any nice shoes go well with nice jeans. You can dress up a pair of jeans by simply wearing nice shoes and a nice blouse, shirt or sweater.

Jeans and shorts don't necessarily mean you will (or should) be wearing sneakers.

FYI - the dress code for the main dining room and Le Bistro at dinner is different than the other restaurants.

It was our experience that MOST people observed the dress code for Le Bistro and for the main dining room. In fact, at Le Bistro during our dinner, there was no one in there that looked anything less than business casual, which was very nice and very much appreciated.

If that's a serious question, then I will respond.

Nice sandals go wonderfully with nice shorts. Any nice shoes go well with nice jeans. You can dress up a pair of jeans by simply wearing nice shoes and a nice blouse, shirt or sweater.

Jeans and shorts don't necessarily mean you will (or should) be wearing sneakers.

FYI - the dress code for the main dining room and Le Bistro at dinner is different than the other restaurants.

It was our experience that MOST people observed the dress code for Le Bistro and for the main dining room. In fact, at Le Bistro during our dinner, there was no one in there that looked anything less than business casual, which was very nice and very much appreciated.

We were on the same cruise. Only in the Manhattan room (only night we did not do specialty dining) did we see a guy in shorts and T shirt. Maybe that's why they sat him all the way in the back where no one could see him. LOL. Funny thing was his date/ wife was dressed really nice.

Hello...Because I am trying to ease my burden of having to bring all sorts of footwear, I am hoping sneakers would be adequate in all restaurants...is this allowed? thanks

No, sneakers are absolutely forbidden to eat anywhere on the ship! :D