??When to book Carnival excursions?

CruizCuz

I decided to post this on the Carnival board instead of the excursion boards, because it is a "Carnival specific" question. When does CCL start opening up excursions for booking? We are booked on a January 2018 cruise, and nothing is showing for booking excursions. I want to get a jump on FTTF, because for our family, it's always well worth the price. I was just curious, because I don't remember ever booking a cruise and then not being able to go straight to the web site, and then booking my excursions. Thank you!!!

I read a few weeks back that the reason it hasn't been opened up for yet for 2018 sailings is that they haven't finished negotiating the rates for 2018. Not 100% sure if this is accurate, but it's what I heard. It should be anytime.

Oh good, it's not just me. [emoji1] We sail in March 2018 and I literally check the Carnival website every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same boat here! Feb 2018 for us and I've been checking every day as well!

Hopefully this will help you. This is the response I received after sending Shore Excursions an email 2 weeks ago asking about the 2018 excursions.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and allowing us the opportunity to be of assistance.

Please know that we have not allocated Shore Excursions or Faster to the Fun for 2018 sailings. We are currently preparing to request and load Faster to the Fun and Shore Excursions availability within the next month. Please check back again by mid-April.

If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Shore Excursions

Carnival Cruise Line

Hopefully this will help you. This is the response I received after sending Shore Excursions an email 2 weeks ago asking about the 2018 excursions.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and allowing us the opportunity to be of assistance.

Please know that we have not allocated Shore Excursions or Faster to the Fun for 2018 sailings. We are currently preparing to request and load Faster to the Fun and Shore Excursions availability within the next month. Please check back again by mid-April.

If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Shore Excursions

Carnival Cruise Line

Thank you SO much for sharing the response. We are booked on a January 2018 sailing, and REALLY want FTTF, as we are traveling with elderly parents. FTTF is really helpful to us, and so I will continue checking every day.

Earlier today i noticed that 1 excursion was posted today. It's in our 4th and final port. It was posted miday and nothing else has been posted...

Maybe this is the start??????

Anyone else see any 2018 excursions posted?

Earlier today i noticed that 1 excursion was posted today. It's in our 4th and final port. It was posted miday and nothing else has been posted...

Maybe this is the start??????

Anyone else see any 2018 excursions posted?

Yes, I had a dolphin excursion show up at one of the ports.

I just noticed yesterday that about 6 excursions are up for St Lucia but not for any of the other 4 ports on our Feb 2018 cruise.

That's probably because those are the only ones that they have contracts for that extend through the date of your sailing. Otherwise, they won't be able to list others until those contracts are renewed. So I would just keep checking. Eventually they will list more.