Lobster night

mchlhaystead

Since this a CCL forum, thanks for your input, but it is not relevant to this forum!:confused: Even if I did say all other cruise lines, really!! You want to go there??

BTW How much extra $$ was the STKH,and or the cruise! And I still doubt you really got "Prime Beef". You only know when you tour the meat cooler and select your cut!

But you did say "all other" cruise lines?!?!?!

In any case, the Oceania specialty restaurants are as often as you want at no extra charge (and it is aged prime beef - easily distinguishable and attested to by every high end food magazine that has reviewed O).

BTW, Sure the O cabin price is higher. But, the inclusiveness of airfare (or a credit), internet, beverages and choice of booze/excursions/OBC along with the specialty restaurants and high quality everything else from bedding to casual dining prepared "a la minute," makes the" net daily rate"comparable to many mass market lines, particularly in the very competitive short cruise Caribbean market. In fact there have been several recent CC posts detailing a better bottom line deal on O for certain Caribbean itineraries offered by RCCL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How did a forum discussion on Carnival about lobster and MDR versus Steakhouse take a right hand turn to a comparison between Royal and Oceania?

And Jwjax.....It does not matter to me that the sides and other dishes all come from Cisco. My comparison was about the size of the shrimp cocktail in the MDR vs Steakhouse and the presentation of the caesar salads in the same venues.

Cisco is a distributor, not a meat company. They can buy many different cuts of meat from several different meat companies. I use Shamrock as a distributor and Sterling Silver meat company. I do believe Carnival uses Prime in the Steakhouse. Again, there is no comparison from the MDR to the Steakhouse. At any good Steakhouse in the states, you can not get an ala carte steak for less than $35.