Where to get a "good" drink

My wife and I really enjoy nice cocktails, especially on vacation.

I've found that most of the bars onboard use the same cheap "Island Oasis" sugary products as mixers.

We love a Cadillac Margarita (fresh squeezed lime juice, Grand Marnier, and a good tequila). Is there anywhere on the Allure that makes a quality drink like this instead of sour mix?

A "good" drink depends on what you like! If you like those "sugary" things...like Daiquiris, Pina Coladas, etc.....that's what they use...those mixes.

Ask for a Vodka tonic...with lime. Not so sweet, very refreshing, and strong! The more booze, the merrier!

Your drink doesn't seem to require a "mix"..so order it anywhere. The bartenders are great!

Best chance for a fresh mixer drink would be the Champagne Bar.

I know on Oasis the lime and lemon juice used was fresh squeezed (as in the last few days). Many times at night I saw trash bags with lime and lemon halfs.

Sent from a mobile device

I've found that most of the bars onboard use the same cheap "Island Oasis" sugary products as mixers.

I know it's not what you're asking but when we were on Adventure in March, they were using a different brand mixer. I just can't remember the brand right now. It wasn't one I've heard of before.

I know it's not what you're asking but when we were on Adventure in March, they were using a different brand mixer. I just can't remember the brand right now. It wasn't one I've heard of before.

That surprises me. I have never seen anything other than that way too sweet Island Oasis mix on RCI ships.