No email from concierge. Okay to initiate?

We're sailing on Allure on Sunday and have not heard from the concierge. Can anyone who has sailed recently share when/whether you received the email? We have a couple of requests, and I'd love to know that they've been taken care of before we board. I've seen email addresses for the concierges on each ship posted here, but I'm wondering if it would be obnoxious to reach out to them.

Thanks in advance for any info!

You should email them, but you should hear from them today or tomorrow under normal circumstances. Enjoy Allure.

We are very much looking forward to spending some time on Allure. Your exploits on the Flowrider have my husband fired up to try it, but he's a little worried about getting hurt. He surfs, so he should be okay, but he has an Ironman triathlon in July...

Fwiw - it sounds like you have received your email. Just wanted to let you know, we were on Allure last week and the concierge team (Dexter and Nancy) were fantastic to work with before and during the cruise! We received quick turnaround of emails before the cruise. They also helped us with excursion cancellations and rebooking/refunds, show and restaurant reservations, and answering any question we had all week. They also helped us deal with a small billing issue the morning of departure in minutes. I'm not sure if they will still be there next week when you travel, but if so then you are in great hands! Have a wonderful trip. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Fwiw - it sounds like you have received your email. Just wanted to let you know, we were on Allure last week and the concierge team (Dexter and Nancy) were fantastic to work with before and during the cruise! We received quick turnaround of emails before the cruise. They also helped us with excursion cancellations and rebooking/refunds, show and restaurant reservations, and answering any question we had all week. They also helped us deal with a small billing issue the morning of departure in minutes. I'm not sure if they will still be there next week when you travel, but if so then you are in great hands! Have a wonderful trip. ;)

This is great to hear! Our email was from Dexter, and he said that he and Nancy will be taking care of us.