Flights out of Quebec City

Blondilu

My sisters and I will be on the Crown, New York to Quebec City in late September. I am starting to look at flights. Normally I would book later (1pm or later) to avoid the stress of making our flight. There always seems to be some hang up with Customs and debarking.

But, since the Crown overnights in Quebec City I'm assuming we could leave pretty early. They will have had 24 hours or so to take care of the paperwork. Would a 9:30am flight be doable? Anybody have any experience with this? Thanks in advance for any input.

My sisters and I will be on the Crown, New York to Quebec City in late September. I am starting to look at flights. Normally I would book later (1pm or later) to avoid the stress of making our flight. There always seems to be some hang up with Customs and debarking.

But, since the Crown overnights in Quebec City I'm assuming we could leave pretty early. They will have had 24 hours or so to take care of the paperwork. Would a 9:30am flight be doable? Anybody have any experience with this? Thanks in advance for any input.

Yes we were off at 6am.

Look at the ez air flights and it will list the earliest departure when you look at the return flight. (leave by time)

Or you can call Princess and ask what their earliest departure flight time is.

That will give you an idea as to when they will be letting people off that morning.

From the Princess FAQs--click on "Flight Guidelines for Non Princess Flight Guests"

http://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/pre_cruise/travel.jsp

QUEBEC CITY

Embarking Passengers

For voyages that overnight in Quebec City and depart on day two at 5:00 pm, the latest flight arrival on day one is 10:00 pm

Disembarking Passengers

For voyages that overnight in Quebec City and arrive on day one at 7:00 am, the earliest flight departure on day two is 8:00 am, however the preferred earliest flight departure is 10:00 am.