Navigator of the Seas April 14, 2017 - 9 nite ABC islands pictures

How was the weather in Aruba?

When I was there in January it was rainy and cold. The water was very cold. Bonaire was cool.

Curacao was the only island that was warm.

I would never do the ABC islands again January again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The weather was warm n sunny, we did a snorkle excursion in aruba and water was fine for swimming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard there was a crew member who did not return to the ship yesterday from Bonaire She was 23yo from Mexico. Did you hear anything? The person who reported it on face book Crown and Anchor site said the Bonaire police were looking for her

I heard there was a crew member who did not return to the ship yesterday from Bonaire She was 23yo from Mexico. Did you hear anything? The person who reported it on face book Crown and Anchor site said the Bonaire police were looking for her

I did not hear anything about this

This is what one person posted on Facebook thread about it "Talked to the concierge tonight.

She indicated the missing crew member was last seen eating ice cream in port with other crew members then vanished. No sign of her yet. :( She was also concerned because they all have a phone app to stay in communication but no one has heard from her."

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well to be truthful i did the pictures seperate from dining n compasses seperate because some people would rather NOT view pics if they are trying to plan a future trip by looking at the compasses. And some people just want menus to plan their specialty dining. I am NOT Tech savy as u can see. [emoji23]

Thank you kindly for the photos, was on this cruise with you and met some wonderful people and ran into old friends, both crew and guests!.....K.O.:D

Thanks for posting all these wonderful photos. I was also on this sailing and had a blast. Navigator is one of my favorite ships for sure. I cannot wait until my next cruise...too far away, April 2019. I may have to do another cruise in the coming months. Happy Cruising!