Booked guaranteed and got Anthem Room # 13672. Good or no?

I recently had to switch my sail date 2 weeks back. Had originally booked a balcony room and got to choose what room. But since it was so close to the sail date, I had to take a guaranteed balcony room. I got my number yesterday and its #13672. Opinions?

I recently had to switch my sail date 2 weeks back. Had originally booked a balcony room and got to choose what room. But since it was so close to the sail date, I had to take a guaranteed balcony room. I got my number yesterday and its #13672. Opinions?

In case you are not aware, RC will normally let you change your stateroom assignment to another available in the same exact category to which you have been assigned.

In case you are not aware, RC will normally let you change your stateroom assignment to another available in the same exact category to which you have been assigned.

Yes I have done this several times once my guarantee was assigned and they have been very accommodating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I have done this several times once my guarantee was assigned and they have been very accommodating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I am aware but all staterooms on this cruise are sold out except suites haha.

Also this is a D2 stateroom, I think the prior sail date I had booked I had a d8?!

Yes I am aware but all staterooms on this cruise are sold out except suites haha.

Also this is a D2 stateroom, I think the prior sail date I had booked I had a d8?!

is your signature accurate? or did you have to push 2 weeks to the june 3 5 night bermuda? I'm on that one. We had to change sail date at last minute and were lucky to get one on deck 12.

But to give you some feedback the only thing I've heard from other's who have commented on people booking deck 13 is a possible annoyance from deck chairs being moved above the cabin on deck 14.

I just realized you were on deck 13. For some reason, I read it to say deck 11. Your cabin would be under the windjammer. I would think that was better than being under the pool. I can't say for sure, but I don't know that you actually have an overhang where your cabin is.

I don't think I can put in links here but if you google: anthem of the seas room cabin blog the first link (at least for me) is anthem of the seas blog. They have a link there to "Confidential Cabin Guide". 13th deck isn't usually advised but I don't think you are under a overhang and you are not under the pool deck.

I still don't think it's a bad spot and it puts you one deck away from the pool and windjammer. Are there better places? Yes, but are there worse cabins, absolutely.

Really? I wonder if I could get our original room back that we had before we switched to a guarantee...... hmmm....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just realized you were on deck 13. For some reason, I read it to say deck 11. Your cabin would be under the windjammer. I would think that was better than being under the pool. I can't say for sure, but I don't know that you actually have an overhang where your cabin is.

I don't think I can put in links here but if you google: anthem of the seas room cabin blog the first link (at least for me) is anthem of the seas blog. They have a link there to "Confidential Cabin Guide". 13th deck isn't usually advised but I don't think you are under a overhang and you are not under the pool deck.

I still don't think it's a bad spot and it puts you one deck away from the pool and windjammer. Are there better places? Yes, but are there worse cabins, absolutely.

Thanks for the information, at least it's better then an obstructed balcony with the life boats on the 6th floor haha.

I just checked it looks like its under the windjammer. Do you know if this room has the bed by the door or the balcony?

Really? I wonder if I could get our original room back that we had before we switched to a guarantee...... hmmm....

If it's still available, and it's the same exact category as you have been assigned, and you booked under US/Canadian rules, you should be able to change.

I like deck 13 sailed it on Quantum and have it booked for Anthem 9 day in June. (can not wait)

What I like about it is its easy to go up one flight of stairs and your on deck 14 with the Solarium, pool and windjammer ect.. On Quantum there was a "secret" way into the Solarium on deck 13, I think Anthem has it too but its the opposite end of the ship. I loved that for a quick trip to the solarium bar for morning fresh squeezed OJ or a smoothie.

If it's still available, and it's the same exact category as you have been assigned, and you booked under US/Canadian rules, you should be able to change.

I did it!!! Im so excited! Thanks so much for the info, I would have never known!

Got our deck 13 guarantee... Looks like we're in one of the large interiors directly under the "H20 Zone".

Have to admit, I'm not liking this idea. What are we in for?

Call and ask and see what they can do for you. The RC rep was very helpful and gave me a list of rooms available and let me have my pick. There were more available by RC on phone than what showed online too!