Cheers - ordering a drink for DH and myself at the same time

boowaaccaa

I read the rules, one drink at a time, 5 minutes apart -- BUT - can I order one for my DH and myself at the same time? Or do we each have to go up individually?

All the bartenders I have run across, as long as I had both cards, I could order a cocktail for myself and DW at the same time

I thought i had to order individually, but found out about mid cruise that this wasn't really enforced. Toward the end, we had all of our cheers cards on the table at the cabana by the lido pool and 1 would regularly order for the whole group...sometimes 5 or 6 drinks at a time. As long as they have the folio numbers, you should be good to go.

I would often sign everyone's receipt too, if i was the one out of the pool and accepting the order.

I thought i had to order individually, but found out about mid cruise that this wasn't really enforced. Toward the end, we had all of our cheers cards on the table at the cabana by the lido pool and 1 would regularly order for the whole group...sometimes 5 or 6 drinks at a time. As long as they have the folio numbers, you should be good to go.

I would often sign everyone's receipt too, if i was the one out of the pool and accepting the order.

Dude, I want to cruise with you!!!

:D

Dude, I want to cruise with you!!!

:D

At a few points last Saturday we probably had a dozen or so drinks on the table, as we would just order a new round when he showed up with the last one. If our Yetis started to get empty, just pick one, throw it in and keep on groov'n....lol....

That day ended poorly for a few people. I managed to rally up, pack that evening and make it to dinner on time! My wife...well, she made it...at least in body. Spirit was definitely still in bed! haha...

We don't normally get down like that, but this was the last day of our honeymoon cruise, so we decided to sprint to the finish. Don't judge! haha :)

" but found out about mid cruise that this wasn't really enforced."

I don't think there is anything to enforce, no rules about using 2 different S&S card. B2B, 2016 ans 2017, 35 days total. I always got drinks for my wife, never a question, because there is nothing to question. We did tip $1 per drink every time. The bartenders on the Serenity deck and the main lobby all knew our names.

They will run both cards at the same time, but since you're asking them to kind of flex the rules a bit (with one person signing both receipts) it's a good idea to tip a buck or so. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yea, we tipped at least a dollar on every receipt we signed. I think it usually made a big difference on the return trip. We had a great waiter on the lido Saturday that even handed us off to his replacement when he was done with his shift.