Pinnacle Chops lunch with new for pay lunch offers

Just read the new "sticky" about Chops now offering lunch for $19. I wonder how this will effect Pinnacles being allowed to order a limited menu lunch at no charge in Chops on sea days.

On Liberty, GT was the restaurant for Suites/PC breakfast and lunch on sea days. Great, varied breakfast menu with a couple of things from Coastal Kitchen menu. Lunch was just the basic grilled steak, chicken or salmon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I read Liberty had section for lunch for gold card and another section for paying customers different menu's for each and you still could sit there on other days and bring in food from WJ in Giovanni's , we will be on Liberty in 12 days , planning on eating most of the meals in Giovanni's since I have a 5 night specialty package and a GS

George, we will be on that LB sailing. Perhaps we will meet in the suite lounge.

Hopefully, we normally are there for a drink or 2 before dinner, we were on last year about same time, nice lounge , I am easy to spot 6' 4" and north of 250 and still talk like a New Yorker even though I have been in Texas for 35 years