Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom Combo Package Available

I just checked my cruise planner and for a limited time they are offering the Deluxe Beverage and Voom for $54 per person per day. It is about a $70 savings for my cruise on Harmony of the Seas.

Thank you! I just saw this and will be buying this package today. I just saw it on the cruise planner. Good deal! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Deluxe Beverage plus 1 Device Voom just dropped price on my cruise from $54/day to $48/day. I was able to cancel prior order and re-order at the new price. I saved close to $50.

Could the price go down if I wait a while

The price coulld go down, or it could go up. There's no downside to ordering now. If the price goes down you just cancel the package and re-order.

I just did this on our recent Empress OTS Cuba cruise and it worked wonderfully. No issues what so ever. We debated getting a second device but we just shut one off and turned the other one on. Worked outstanding. Well worth if for us as there was no Concierge or Diamond Lounge.

Got the combo package and now keeping an eye on if it goes down. I have a feeling this one could stay a while. On my planner they took off "limited time only" from the banner and replaced it with something like "save over 25% when bundled." But again, anything can happen!

My husband and I are getting the drink package, and I was wondering if I do the Voom combo, can my son, (who is staying in a different room,) use the internet portion of the combo?

Yes, anyone who has the access code can use it, but only one device can be logged in at a time.

Anyone can use the Voom package but only one device per drink package. Therefore your son can share it with you. You just give him the access code. When he logs on it will automatically log you out.

Anyone know if this is available for purchase onboard, or is it a pre-sailing deal only?

I've not seen the combo drink package / VOOM promo onbpard, nor have I seen any one reporting it.