LIVE from Harmony of the Seas, 4/22! A martini drinker's adventure.

Following this thread has been so fun, really appreciate your time and effort!

My question for you is - did you go to the Headliner show and if yes, who was it?

Thank you!!

kenny james,

the 13th times starsearch winner. he performed only 3 shows. he was great!

did not reserved any shows but had no problem finding seats!

the karaoke final was excellent!

Chris, with the weather front that just rolled through Ontario early today I can see why your flights were delayed yesterday. Safe travels home today.

So far everything is looking good today. Flight departs Fort Lauderdale at 11:45 am

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I was behind by a few days and just got caught up. I found myself wishing that you would surprise us all and tell us you were doing a B2B!

Better to be stuck in Ft. Lauderdale than stuck somewhere cold! Hope you had a good flight home Chris - look forward to hearing your final thoughts. Thanks for taking us all along :)

It was great following along. Thanks so much for all the effort and time that goes into a review like this. I was on the Harmony TransAtlantic in October, and absolutely loved the ship! Wished it was as easy to get a seat for the aqua theater during that trip. I showed up 45 minutes before the Hideway Heist show looking for a single seat. Nothing! Some people had been sitting there for over an hour.

Again, thanks.

I loved Harmony. It has become my favorite ship, for at least now.

Specialty dining excels especially Sabor and Jamie's Italian. I cannot speak about the mdr since I did not visit it once.

Service was great for the most part. I found the bartenders in Boleros not that good a few people in customer service that rubbed me the wrong way. However the crew overall was excellent.

The decor is brighter and cheerful. The cabin in my opinion has more room than on Oasis and Allure.

Waterslides are fun. I did not do the Abyss.

Solarium is nice but the lack of a pool is a glaring omission. Still the area is nice.

With the crew we had 8057 people on this sailing total. And again I wondered where they all were many times.

I am still not a fan of the seapass card being in the door slot at your cabin. I prefer getting mine at check in.

Voom was very good on this ship most of the time. It's a shame it's bad on Freedom, Voyager, and Radiance class.

I would like to thank all those that followed along on here and on Periscope.

In case anyone is wondering my next cruise will be October 14th aboard Norwegian Escape.

Until next time.... [emoji6] [emoji4]

As always we have the passengers who don't care what all aboard at 6:30 means... [emoji12]

a81afe2289a2edfa9aa630c9f8c2908c.jpg

the ship doesn't wait ? Noooooooooooooooo, fly to the next port ? love you review , many Thanks

Chris - how can we thank you enough? The worst part about the review is that it's over :o ;) I think that was the fastest week I've experienced since I was on Harmony! You did another great job and left us all wanting more. Come on October 14th!

I would like to thank all those that followed along on here... :D:D:D

Glad I was able to follow along, live and in person! See you again on Freedom and Edge!

BILL

Bugsy, thank you so much for your reviews. I can't wait to read your review of NCL Escape. I sailed on that ship for the first time this past March and thought it was a nice ship. It didn't have as many entertainment venues as RCCL's Oasis class ships but the Waterfront and O'Sheehan's restaurant made up for that. I'm cruising on Harmony for the first time this month. I will compare the differences between the two ships. On another note, did Harmony really leave people in port?

Bugsy, thank you so much for your reviews. I can't wait to read your review of NCL Escape. I sailed on that ship for the first time this past March and thought it was a nice ship. It didn't have as many entertainment venues as RCCL's Oasis class ships but the Waterfront and O'Sheehan's restaurant made up for that. I'm cruising on Harmony for the first time this month. I will compare the differences between the two ships. On another note, did Harmony really leave people in port?

I don't know for sure if people were left behind in Falmouth but they were paging people right before they left.

If you go on your own the line isn't going to wait for you if you're running late. That's why when we went to Margaritaville we planned on coming back at least two hours before departure

Chris,

Just wanted to take a moment out to thank you for the laughs all last week and for making my next 18 days more bearable until I'm on her!!

Thank you for taking great care of her, and I will make sure I do the same!!

Thanks for the review Chris. We've only done Oasis and it was our favorite.

Just can't muster the wherewithal to fly to FL when we have Galveston and NOLA in driving distance and find ourselves in NY at least once a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums