Starbuck's drinks on Anthem

I know there is a licensed Starbucks on Anthem. My question is, is there any place where you can get lattes, fraps, etc where they are included in your drink package?

Cafe Promenade and I believe 270 also.

Also not sure that Anthem has a licensed Starbucks.

I know there is a licensed Starbucks on Anthem. My question is, is there any place where you can get lattes, fraps, etc where they are included in your drink package?

There is no Starbucks on Anthem. There is no Cafe Latitudes either. Cafe promenade does not have specialty coffees.

You can get specialty coffee in La Patisserie on the Esplanade, in Cafe Two70 and also in the coffee bar in the Windjammer. Specialty coffees can also be ordered in the main dining room and in the specialty restaurants.

Is there a place on the Anthem where you can get regular coffee or tea and small sandwiches or cookies/cakes? I know that some of the Royal ships have these places and there is no charge for this. Sometimes in the middle of the day I just want a cup of tea and a cookie, without paying additional fees.

Is there a place on the Anthem where you can get regular coffee or tea and small sandwiches or cookies/cakes? I know that some of the Royal ships have these places and there is no charge for this. Sometimes in the middle of the day I just want a cup of tea and a cookie, without paying additional fees.

Yes, there is a Cafe Promenade on the Esplanade that has complimentary coffee and tea and little sandwiches and sweets. Cafe Two70 also has complimentary coffee/tea and panini and salads and better desserts than Cafe Promenade. Cafe Two70 is not open as long as Cafe Promenade is so check your cruise compass. La Patisserie has huge desserts for a fee, it is across from Cafe Promenade.