Heads up AARP

bnorris10

Thank you for educating me. I've been (stupidly) searching "gift cards" on AARP's site and it takes me to a co-branded website. Never did I see any indication of a discount on those cards! And, thankfully, never did Carnival show up - just Calloway and Chilis and other places like AMC movies.

I didn't realize the AARP cards aren't solely based on membership they are based on their Rewards for Good program.

Yes, they are all gone today.

AARP and Verizon will occasionally resell some gift cards when orders fall through (credit card decline or buyer didn't answer phone or email when they tried to contact them). I know a few people have posted that they lost there orders from last week. So I'm guessing those few were made available today.

It would be awesome if a moderator could merge all 8 of these gift card threads that are on the front page.

They dont tend to do that...

We can always let the thread die... but personally I rather like the new tread, as reading through the older ones could be people just commenting on stuff ( how hard it is to get, or points or what ever) instead of saying they are available...

BTW, $100 are still available, but $500 are sold out.