Celebrity Cruise to New England & Canada

GolfGuy1948

My wife and I are thinking about taking the Celebrity Summit to New England & Canada in September 2018. We are new to Celebrity and we were wondering what people thought of the Celebrity Cruise Line and the New England & Canada cruise itself.

:D

I did the cruise on Celebrity some years back and loved it. I also went in September, a little too early for fall foliage, but still a great trip. We had wonderful ports. I also love Celebrity and have cruised with them for many years. One thing I really like is that they did away with the formal nights and they turned into evening chic. You can wear formal attire, cocktail attire, what I call everyday dress or jeans. I've always found the service on the ships to be fantastic. The food is very good, with the exception of the pasta bar on the Reflection on my January cruise. I don't do the nightly entertainment, so I can't speak of that.

One question I forgot to ask. What are the seas like there during this time of the year?

Seas are not predictable. They can be rough, smooth or likely, somewhere in between. If sea sickness is a problem, you need to be prepared every day you are on a ship.