Room Service Secrets

CastMember 02

Totally agree. Something like Premium Balcony would be more correct and clear. The word "suite" confuses many.

I agree too. It doesn't look much bigger than a regular balcony room on the Carnival Miracle That i went on last month. Main reason we've booked the mini suite is for the tub and larger bathroom. Also I'm interested in seeing if the added perks of Club Class are really worth it. Since it's a 15 day cruise I want to be as comfortable as possible, (in our price range.) wish we could afford a full suite but that might not be for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was told it was only available if you were staying on board for the next sailing

My reply of 'Yes it is' which you quoted in your post was in response to someone questioning whether or not room service breakfast is available in suites on disembarkation day.

I am a regular suite passenger and despite what you may have been 'told' take it from one who knows from personal experience.

Suite passengers do get room service breakfast on the last day.

We have also been told by our steward not to rush breakfast as he does not need us to vacate our cabin promptly, though he will be starting to strip the cabin. We have, however, never taken advantage of that offer.

What does not happen on the last day is that there is no breakfast service in Sabatini's.

Edited by Corfe Mixture

Totally agree. Something like Premium Balcony would be more correct and clear. The word "suite" confuses many.

Isn't the term Premium Balcony already used on some ships, Island and Coral come to mind, to describe those standard layout balcony staterooms which have larger balconies?

Oops! Perhaps shouldn't have said that as one Princess 'secret' is that on both Island and Coral, there are six balcony staterooms which have the larger balconies normally associated with the more expensive B1 and B2 categories but are priced as BE grade staterooms.

Mini Suite is really not a bad description. It's a larger than normal balcony cabin and way better in many ways ... just without the extra benefits of a full suite.

It's a fine cabin - it's just by including the term 'suite' it overpromises as many mistakenly believe it does include the full suite benefits.

I realize name embellishment helps sell but it shouldn't be at the price of disappointing when one realizes suite benefits are not included.