Internet Package For Two Devices?

newsanchor

My wife and I just got off RCL's Allure of the Seas, where we had a two-device Internet package. Do they even offer those on Celebrity? The single device price, which is the only thing I can see for our 8/6 Summit cruise, is much higher than on Royal. Any break for two devices?

My wife and I just got off RCL's Allure of the Seas, where we had a two-device Internet package. Do they even offer those on Celebrity? The single device price, which is the only thing I can see for our 8/6 Summit cruise, is much higher than on Royal. Any break for two devices?

One device per person . No multi device accounts on Celebrity . If you want two devices , buy two accounts.

Most cruises will offer 50% off on a second package. We have stuck to just one package and shared it. Celebrity's system allows that but only one device can be logged in at a time.

Yep, same here, we just share minutes. We both don't need to be on at the same time, just limited to checking emails.

Splitting one package across two devices is very easy and the way to go IMHO, unless you feel the need to be connected 24/7 on both devices. (I remind myself when I first started cruising there WAS not internet, and certainly no internet onboard!)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Just to add something to this, I wanted to buy the "50% Off for Second Device" package onboard, but I have been told that I couldn't since I had prepaid my first package.

So, apparently, you can only buy the second device package when you buy the first one onboard.