Passport App???

I signed up for it, but at this time it only works at Port Canaveral. On that app, you can also sign up for Pre TSA airport check in. It is $85.00 & it is good for 5 years. You will have to go to a place near you to get finger printed. They will list choices of places near you.

We used the mobile passport last month at Port Everglades.The mobile line was ALOT slower than the regular customs line. There was one agent-he had to show most how to scan or find their code-Then he checked passports AND collected the customs form. Some people that got off the same time we did were in the regular line and I watched them-I bet they were through customs 15 minutes before us. We almost got out of the mobile line and in the regular line at one point. Not sure if it has changed any since then.

We used Mobile Passport for the first time at Port Everglades following our Feb 2017 sailing on Freedom. It was amazing...we were in the shortest line/queue, thru customs with luggage and in the car headed to the airport before those not in the Mobile Passport line. Port Everglades is currently the only cruise port offering this service, but there are about 30 airports where it can be used, with more being added. I currently have both mine and my DHs passports loaded on my phone. The questions we've typically answered on the paper form were answered in the app. Very slick. [emoji106] Highly recommend it if your travel plans match its availability.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Someone mentioned everyone has to be at the same address, but I couldn't find that online anywhere. It does say "family," but does anyone have experience with using this app for non-family? 6 of us cruising next month (including my son's girlfriends) who don't all have same address. Can I use this for all 6 of us, or would the girlfriends have to download app themselves? Thanks for any help!

Someone mentioned everyone has to be at the same address, but I couldn't find that online anywhere. It does say "family," but does anyone have experience with using this app for non-family? 6 of us cruising next month (including my son's girlfriends) who don't all have same address. Can I use this for all 6 of us, or would the girlfriends have to download app themselves? Thanks for any help!

Why don't you just try putting multiples on yours to see what happens now?