If they would change just one thing...

KruzeKrazy!

Bring back the opportunity to purchase bottles of alcohol at the duty-free on the ship and take them back to your cabin. It would eliminate the need to smuggle stuff aboard and reduce the weight of the checked luggage. We used to be able to purchase the bottles at a duty-free shop before we boarded and then after we were underway, we would pick up the purchases. This might not be practical now, but buying the bottles onboard would work now.

In the spirit of your wish -

I wish Princess would allow me to book a Vista Suite for $1 per day.

They actually speed up the internet about a year ago.

Nope. Sailed on Royal for New Year cruise and internet was horrible!

Thankfully we had 500 complimentary minutes as platinums, but if I had to pay for this horrible quality their rates...

It was almost not usable in our cabin, slow, breaking.

Newer (now all I believe) ships have browsing internet for $9 a day, streaming for $12-13. And it is fast and reliable. I sometime work from the ship... I was able to have Skype video conferences!!!

Go back to their crew policy of CRUISE (Courtesy Respect Unfailing in Service Excellence) where the crew always smiled and greeted pax, spoke only in English when in the presence of pax, and was not supposed to say no to any reasonable pax request.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes! Speaking English in front of passengers used to be enforced in all areas. The more crew members use English the more proficient they'll become. This will help them move to higher, better paying jobs that require strong speaking skills.

I wish Princess would do away with banquette (bench) type seats and replace them with real chairs. The bench seats never seem to be the right height relative to the table for either my wife or myself. This is especially true of the older benches that have become broken down from use.

Larger balconies on the newer ships. We would love to cruise on one of the newer ships. However, we spend a great amount of time on our balcony and hate the idea of such a cramped space. Love the Caribe balconies on the Grand Class ships.

Good news! You can cruise the newer ships. They do have larger balconies mid ship, forward and aft facing on all decks. Check the deck plans for their location. :cool:

Keep at least 1 ship in Florida for Summer months

Makes no since with 18 ships they can not provide 7 day Caribbean cruises from ft lauderdale during the summer months

Carnavel NCL RC have no problem filling up there ships

OH Well time to try RC Harmony of the Seas

Keep at least 1 ship in Florida for Summer months

Makes no since with 18 ships they can not provide 7 day Caribbean cruises from ft lauderdale during the summer months

Carnavel NCL RC have no problem filling up there ships

OH Well time to try RC Harmony of the Seas

It's more profitable to move the ships to foreign ports during the summer. They also don't have to reduce their prices to keep the ships filled.