If they would change just one thing...

KruzeKrazy!

Go back to their crew policy of CRUISE (Courtesy Respect Unfailing in Service Excellence) where the crew always smiled and greeted pax, spoke only in English when in the presence of pax, and was not supposed to say no to any reasonable pax request.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's the experience I have had anyway. I didn't realize it was a "previous policy" or that it actually had a name. That sort of treatment is part of what I really like about Princess.

That's the experience I have had anyway. I didn't realize it was a "previous policy" or that it actually had a name. That sort of treatment is part of what I really like about Princess.

I was going to ask cruisequeen4ever when the CRUISE policy changed. :confused:

Whatever the case... and no matter what any of us wish for, Princess will do whatever they think makes them the most money. :cool:

My choices are pretty simple...

- Covered pool on all ships

- Better breakfast, particularly an eggs benedict station like on HAL

- Bring back Alaska Brewing Co beers on Alaskan cruises

I surely hope Princess reads this post ... it is free advice on those things that are actually important to their passengers. Some of these ideas are cost free for Princess to implement and some are so inexpensive, especially compared to the increased bookings and customer satisfaction they would receive, they would be foolish to not give them a second look.

Don't worry... 'Princess' is reading this thread... with a mind to understanding what they can charge passengers more for. ;)

Don't worry... 'Princess' is reading this thread... with a mind to understanding what they can charge passengers more for. ;)

Yea, there's an idea to come full circle -- they can't (at least I don't think so.. ) charge for CC postings but they could start charging for onboard CC meet-and-greets...

Go back to their crew policy of CRUISE (Courtesy Respect Unfailing in Service Excellence) where the crew always smiled and greeted pax, spoke only in English when in the presence of pax, and was not supposed to say no to any reasonable pax request.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Couldn't agree more.

Courtesy.....Respect.....Unfailing in service excellence ........

Where has it gone?

We could be 'cutting our own throats' here. Like it's parent - TripAdvisor - CruiseCritic can be a double edged sword.

A few years ago, I booked a great resort in Thailand for a really good price. It had very few TripAdvisor reviews... and they were quite old. I came back, wrote a glowing review... and within a month or so, so did others... and the number increased as others read those reviews - it 'snowballed'.

Guess what happened? Yes... the next year, I went to book the resort and the price had doubled. :mad:

Princess won't be looking to double cruise fares. They can't - the law of 'Demand and Supply' ensures that. However, you can bet your sweet bippy they are looking to double on board revenue!

A bar tender told me that it stood for:

"Can't really understand italians speaking english"

and, a deck officer told me:

"Can't rest until I've shagged everyone."

A bar tender told me that it stood for:

"Can't really understand italians speaking english"

LOL :') I gather he wasn't a fan of P&O sending all the Sitmar officers to Princess.

You can bet on that one for sure.

We could be 'cutting our own throats' here. Like it's parent - TripAdvisor - CruiseCritic can be a double edged sword.

A few years ago, I booked a great resort in Thailand for a really good price. It had very few TripAdvisor reviews... and they were quite old. I came back, wrote a glowing review... and within a month or so, so did others... and the number increased as others read those reviews - it 'snowballed'.

Guess what happened? Yes... the next year, I went to book the resort and the price had doubled. :mad:

Princess won't be looking to double cruise fares. They can't - the law of 'Demand and Supply' ensures that. However, you can bet your sweet bippy they are looking to double on board revenue!

If everybody is happy about every aspect of all cruises what else do people expect- a big fat increase. Maybe not in the base price but definitely in all the extras. Look what happened to the portions in the Specialty restaurants. ;)

Now they're selling ice cream sandwiches.;)

Special Club Class service in the DR. ;)

More restaurants with charges for those special meals. ;)

What's next????

What's next????

Introducing the -

PREMIUM ALL-INCLUSIVE CLUB:

* ALL-INCLUSIVE BEVERAGE PACKAGE

* EXCLUSIVE INVITATION TO A PREMIUM WINE TASTING

* PRIORITY EMBARK & DEBARK

* PREMIUM SILVER-PLATED REGURGITATION RECEPTACLE BESIDE YOUR BED

* COMPLIMENTARY WINE ( 2 half bottles of 'champagne' upon embarkation)

* COMPLIMENTARY CHAUFFEURED MOBILITY SCOOTER RIDE FROM ANY BAR TO YOUR STATEROOM (one per day)

* PRIORITY SPECIALTY DINING RESERVATIONS

* EVENING CANAPES

* UPGRADED BATHROBES

Available for just $107.45 per day!

Edited by Bill B

Actually I'd like to see them enforce the dress code

And

I'm not interested in subsidising everyone else's addiction to their "device" if they want it, let them pay for it.

I thought this was a thread for people to express their wishes. I am seeing a bunch of replies where people are jumping on folks for doing just that.

Besides I'm sure we could find many items on a cruise that we may not use, but that our fares help subsidize.

Since we never do Traditional Dining...get rid of Traditional Dining.

(That will get this party started!)

OK, I'll play this game:

Since we don't go into the engine room, get rid of it. Since we don't go into the crew quarters, get rid of them. In fact, since we never go below deck 3, get rid of everything below it. :)

I like traditional dining. :cool:

OK, I'll play this game:

Since we don't go into the engine room, get rid of it. Since we don't go into the crew quarters, get rid of them. In fact, since we never go below deck 3, get rid of everything below it. :)

I like traditional dining. :cool:

Get rid of Bingo since we never play Bingo.

I wish Princess would hire chefs from the American southern states so that the Horizon Court could serve :

decent fried chicken that has been cut into pieces that are recognizable, biscuits that are not as hard as hockey pucks, and sausage gravy that actually has a respectable amount of sausage in it.

I wish Princess would hire chefs from the American southern states so that the Horizon Court could serve :

decent fried chicken that has been cut into pieces that are recognizable, biscuits that are not as hard as hockey pucks, and sausage gravy that actually has a respectable amount of sausage in it.

Considering the number of passengers who sail out of the US it is kind of amazing that Princess has absolutely no idea how to prepare dishes of that sort. They don't understand spicy cooking either. How about a nice spicy hot jambalaya. (I'm hungry - haven't eaten all day). I would guess the folks from the UK have similar complaints regarding the foods they are used to eating.

Stop doing all the 3 day West Coast cruises (LA>Vancouver or vice versa) and instead make them longer and interesting enough to be worth booking. Even better, shake it up a little and run from San Diego instead of LA occasionally. Celebrity runs rings around Princess on this itinerary in the spring & fall, with 10 and 11 night cruises.

We are on Ruby right now and unfortunately we've heard "no" more than we would expect.

Worst so far (among several) was dinner in the dining room. Ordered a very nice red wine and could not get a red wine glass. First offer was a port glass, then a white wine glass then the head waiter came and told us the true red wine glasses were only for Club Class. We ended up not having wine at all that night.

Kind of sad for a "Wine" cruise.

We had terrific biscuits and gravy on Royal Princess. Cannot say anything about chicken as I was busy eating all seafood Royal Princess offered!

Ordered a very nice red wine and could not get a red wine glass. First offer was a port glass, then a white wine glass then the head waiter came and told us the true red wine glasses were only for Club Class. We ended up not having wine at all that night.

Kind of sad for a "Wine" cruise.

So what's next? Real plates and cutlery only for club class and the rest of us get paper plates and plastic utensils?