Cruise planner

BaBa2

Just my 2nd cruise with Royal so not totally familiar with some online features. My cruise is 4/1/2018 on Oasis. When will my planner be available online? Still making payments as I am paying for entire family. Would love to purchase some items in advance so can enjoy cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just my 2nd cruise with Royal so not totally familiar with some online features. My cruise is 4/1/2018 on Oasis. When will my planner be available online? Still making payments as I am paying for entire family. Would love to purchase some items in advance so can enjoy cruise.

No set time, you just have to keep checking.

Are you saying nothing is available? You should be able to go into the planner right after booking. There may be some pasta you cannot book right away, but for our 3/11/18 cruise, we were able to do excursions last month and are also able to book dining now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app