Royal Caribbean VISA -no FT fees?

I apologize if this has been covered before. We are leaving for a rather lengthy overseas trip at the end of the month and trying to plan accordingly. Typically, we utilize our Royal Caribbean VISA for most purchases but we have not done an international trip in quite a while. I've set up the applicable international notifications for our cards, but trying to speak with a human at Bank of America is not the easiest task. We just want to confirm that we can utilize that particular card without Foreign Transaction fees. Our other Go To card has a 3% fee attached. I figured folks on here would know. Thanks. ;)

I apologize if this has been covered before. We are leaving for a rather lengthy overseas trip at the end of the month and trying to plan accordingly. Typically, we utilize our Royal Caribbean VISA for most purchases but we have not done an international trip in quite a while. I've set up the applicable international notifications for our cards, but trying to speak with a human at Bank of America is not the easiest task. We just want to confirm that we can utilize that particular card without Foreign Transaction fees. Our other Go To card has a 3% fee attached. I figured folks on here would know. Thanks. ;)

From the B of A site:

https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/no-foreign-transaction-fee-credit-cards/

Ok thanks. I'm literally chatting with a representative from BofA and their response was "well we see the Celebrity Card is included but no sure about the Royal Caribbean one". Head to desk...

If you are looking for a credit card that gives rewards and does not charge a foreign transaction fee get a Capital One Venture card.

We have the Capital One Quicksilver card, which gives unlimited 1.5% cash back, no annual fee, and no foreign transaction fees.

The royal caribbean BOA card is a terrible CC imo... about 4 years ago they switched to where when you get 125000 points you cannot use any discount rate when booking a cruise, they go by the initial rate which is their list price which is always atleast 50% higher than anyone ever pays... We save points for over a year, when we went to redeem we found out this new policy. much better going with a 2% cash back card

Just switched to the BofA AAA Rewards CC. No FT fees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Be careful with this one. Bank of America offers a travel rewards card which has no annual fee and no ftf.

Their cash rewards card, however, while it has no annual fee has the obnoxious almost criminal 3% ftf.