Harmony shops!

So ladies what's the shopping like on this ship? Any tips about this whole ship?

The Kate Spade shop didn't open until mid-cruise one evening late .....overpriced. Wasn't impressed with any of the shopping options actually.

Kate Spade was open the whole time we were on Harmony. I used obc to pay for mine (fake money for their fake sales lol).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Interesting ours on our March 18th cruise wasn't...we kept walking by and checking...it didn't open until the night of their "big sale":rolleyes:. After that it was only open during certain hours.

Interesting ours on our March 18th cruise wasn't...we kept walking by and checking...it didn't open until the night of their "big sale":rolleyes:. After that it was only open during certain hours.

My wife said a nice Bylgari shop on Central Park but all shops a little pricey.

44 cruises and counting.

I've never been impressed with the shopping options on any ship. "Designer" stuff is never discounted, whether on land or at sea! I'm not into "logo" stuff, so that took out about 75% of everything. It was ok to browse...took about 20 mins!

You will find absolutely nothing on the ship for cheaper than you would find it in a retailer at one of the ports or back in the USA.

I didn't realize until this cruise that the watch sales where they promote 75% off are just a scam. I was looking at a couple watches on the ship and thought it seemed like a pretty good deal after the 75% off. I then went to Cozumel and found the exact same watches there for slightly cheaper and they were at regular price.

As for purses, I can tell you that I have gone to several purse stores in the USA with my fiancée, and you will find much better deals in an outlet or mall.

They also sell camera accessories on board now. Do not buy any of that. I am pretty into electronics, and most of the items RCCL was selling could be bought at your local best buy for half the price.

You will find absolutely nothing on the ship for cheaper than you would find it in a retailer at one of the ports or back in the USA.

I didn't realize until this cruise that the watch sales where they promote 75% off are just a scam. I was looking at a couple watches on the ship and thought it seemed like a pretty good deal after the 75% off. I then went to Cozumel and found the exact same watches there for slightly cheaper and they were at regular price.

As for purses, I can tell you that I have gone to several purse stores in the USA with my fiancée, and you will find much better deals in an outlet or mall.

They also sell camera accessories on board now. Do not buy any of that. I am pretty into electronics, and most of the items RCCL was selling could be bought at your local best buy for half the price.

My wife only buys RCI branded merchandise in the shops and as Diamond members we get discount off that too.

My wife only buys RCI branded merchandise in the shops and as Diamond members we get discount off that too.

What we have found is that whenever we want to purchase a "branded" item, it's already on sale and the coupon cannot be used.

What we have found is that whenever we want to purchase a "branded" item, it's already on sale and the coupon cannot be used.

Pauline might buy flip flops RC named cloth bags for during the day RC polo shirts and caps and over $25 we have always got the Diamond discount but normally she doesn't buy the sale stuff so can't comment on that.

Graham

We thought the shops were too pricey, too much high end offerings. The sales were mostly a joke, especially the everything is $10 the worst junk we have seen in a sale like this. We had alot of OBC and tried hard to find something to buy, we got a fridge magnet to add to our collection and a Abyss t-shirt for my husband. Good thing some of the OBC was refundable ;)

Kate Spade was open quite a bit, but mostly just lookers going in, who really wants a giraffe shaped purse?

Kate Spade was only open twice on our sailing. Not anything to really get excited about shopping wise on the Harmony... Just the same old fake JUNK sales that they have on every other ship. The cruise was amazing though... I can't wait to sail on her again!!!

My husband was looking at the Invicta watches on board at their "special" sale... we got right on Amazon as we were looking at them and priced the same exact watches he was interested in.. what a joke! Even adding in the tax they were significantly cheaper if you don't purchase them on the ship! Such a sad thing to be in business to rip people off!!