Royal Caribbean Mediterranean Cruise celebrating birthday on board

Babynan

Hi. We are booked on the Independence of the Seas on 30th September for 2 weeks in the Mediterranean.

When I was booking online I forgot to mention in Preferences & Requests that my husband celebrates his 66th birthday while we are cruising. Is there any way to amend it online, or is it too late?

Thanks

Andrea

Hi. We are booked on the Independence of the Seas on 30th September for 2 weeks in the Mediterranean.

When I was booking online I forgot to mention in Preferences & Requests that my husband celebrates his 66th birthday while we are cruising. Is there any way to amend it online, or is it too late?

Thanks

Andrea

Call Royal customer service and they will note the birthday on the reservation.

Note that they will likely give the birthday person one small piece of cake with a fake candle. If you want a whole cake, you have to purchase it.

Hi - just to say that we have noted many birthdays and anniversaries over the years and nothing is done anymore. If you remind the wait staff, they will do the dessert and candle thing as Bob mentioned, but in all honesty your husband's birthday will most likely not be recognized on board. I don't even know why they have a space to say what occasion is being celebrated. Silly.

Having said that, I hope you enjoy your Med cruise. Ours was definitely one of our favorites. :)