back to back cruise,

Watch out if you are moving up Latitude levels between cruises - I recall reading a thread a few years ago on some factor involved - not sure exactly.
We recently sailed a B2B on the Epic on a Transatlantic followed by a round trip to the Canary Islands. On the second part we moved up a Latitude level, which didn't show on my card. I went to the Customer Service Desk who sent me to the Latitude Desk to get the change in the system. Got my second bottle of Sparkling Wine. I then went back to the Customer Service Desk to get a new card showing I was now Silver.

Another thing to consider on a B2B is reservations. In January we booked the Cirque Dreams and Dinner Premium Seating and paid $94.38 for the second part of the B2B. Two other couples who were sailing with us did the same. On the second cruise we all checked our bookings and were told we didn't have a reservation for the dinner. We showed the fellow at the reservation desk our e-mail confirmation. He said all he could do was make another reservation that we would need to pay for and that we would have to go to customer service to get it cleared up. After a couple of visits to the customer service desk they finally gave us a refund.

We saw Priscilla on the first cruise and liked it so much we decided to see it again on the second cruise, so we booked it.. When we showed up the person at the door said we didn't have a reservation. Another person asked if we were on a B2B. Apparently that was a different list and we as well as the other two couples were on it. Just something to think about if you are on a B2B.

Even if booked as one cruise you get the Latitude perks for each part as if it were booked B2B.

Last year the large cruise was priced as more than if booking back to back. So we just booked b2b. In addition we got to use 2 cruise next on each cruise, a total of 4 on a 14 day cruise, hard to beat. Our PCC set it up as having the same cabin on each cruise, so it was the best for the least.

No discount unfortunately, saying that celebrity only gave us $22. Make sure you book your entertainment on each booking though. Being n the b2b you can get into headliners before everyone to get booked, including posh passes

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On my B2B in February I did not have to attend the muster drill on the second leg.

Customer service desk explained to me that I did not have to attend muster drill on second leg as long as I was in same cabin.