Upgrade my dinning package

I booked on the Escape for Jan 2018, and got dinning package as a free perk. And the dinning package they offer is for 3 nights. Just wondering anyone know if I will be able to upgrade it to a 7 night package by paying the difference. Thank you.

You could buy another 3 or 4 night package once onboard. BUT,,, the food in the main dining room is perfectly good. As is O'Shehan. You could do dinner at the Food Republic which is wonderful, but also NOT on the dining package. There is no reason to eat in specialty dining rooms every night.

I agree with Bird! Don't lock yourself into specialty dinning every night! There are soooo many options, and sometimes you are so tired from the days activities that you grab something quick like sushi or a burger!

I agree. We had 6 out of 7 nights specialty dining last cruise and regretted it. We missed the mdr and o'sheehans. The food was great but it was just too much. This month we are sticking with the 2 night specialty dining we get with platinum and winging the rest.