Favorite Drinks Onboard

Shot (or double!) of Fireball in a glass full of ice, along with a bottle of Angry Orchard, which gets gradually emptied into the glass. That's always my first drink. Second is a Rebellious Fish, after that, I'm all over the place.

Loved the District Brewhouse on the Escape a couple of months ago, I wish all ships had one!

Bailey's and coffee to kick start the day, a nice mimosa by the pool or a shot of Goose in my grapefruit juice, an afternoon Mai Tai (or two) or whatever...…the "drink of the day" it's all good! UBP rocks as does all the bar tenders and mixologists on NCL ships! Looking forward to all of this and more on my next cruise - NCL Jade, March 2019. :)

Having just cruised last week on the Escape, I can confirm Mudslide was by far the most popular drink. God bless those drinkers, just out of curiosity I peeked at the ice cream mix container that the base of the drink is made of and for a 3 oz serving it was 240 calories. So with the chocolate syrup and vodka, it’s at least a 500 calorie drink.

That's true but its vacation so the calories don't count. ;)