What time for a flight out of San Juan

We're cruising on the Adventure of the Seas. She comes back into port at 6 am. If we carry off our own luggage, will be able to make an 11:20 am flight? Everything else to our destination leaves much later and gets in really late. We live over 2 hours from the airport and I don't want to be driving home in the late night/wee hours of the morning. If we have to stay overnight somewhere I'd just as soon spend the night in San Juan.

We're cruising on the Adventure of the Seas. She comes back into port at 6 am. If we carry off our own luggage, will be able to make an 11:20 am flight? Everything else to our destination leaves much later and gets in really late. We live over 2 hours from the airport and I don't want to be driving home in the late night/wee hours of the morning. If we have to stay overnight somewhere I'd just as soon spend the night in San Juan.

Unless Adventure is returning from a transatlantic cruise, you ought to be fine with that flight.

We've easily made a 9:30 flight by self disembarking and a 10:20 flight as one of the first groups off the ship. We had Global Entry but there were only two lines, with and without porters so it did not come into play. we've never waited to go through the agricultural inspection and arrive at least 2 hours in advance of flight times.

Don't use the RCCI shuttle, we waited an hour after the shuttle arrived for our luggage which was put in a van. The Taxi's are cheaper anyway.

With few exceptions, don't use an RCCL shuttle anytime at any port.......:p