Ports of Call Boards

Wow, some of those boards are soooo slow. We should all try to swing by boards and post replies to questions if we have experience. It is frustrating to not be able to ask port of call questions on the RCI board when you are cruising with them. This board is way more active than the ABC boards for example.

Anyway, I'm off to answer some questions on boards where I have some knowledge!

That's a good point. Most people go to those when they are researching a new place, so everyone on there asking questions is also new, and knows nothing. I will say that I've gotten some good info from those boards though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's a good point. Most people go to those when they are researching a new place, so everyone on there asking questions is also new, and knows nothing. I will say that I've gotten some good info from those boards though.

There are some forums that get much more traffic than others. I've gotten good info from the Britain, Italy, and Spain forums. I've also submitted questions to other forums and gotten no responses.